Natural Hair, Problem video, Towelie

Criss: AutumnSP has a question for Kyle is your hair really red or do you dye it?

Cartman: What kind of dumb question is that? I'm seriously you guys Kyle's a dirty ginger.

Kyle: Shut up!

Stan: I've wondered this myself.

Kyle: So much for best friend.

Cartman: I hate these damn gingers.

Kyle: My hair's naturally red my mom has red curly hair and I was cursed... I mean blessed with her beautiful hair... Except I straighten it and spike it up more often.

Criss: Hey where's Kenny?

Cartman: Yeah where is poor kid?

*Kenny walks in Never gonna get you back playing on the background.

Criss: *dully* This should be good.

Kyle: Isn't this the rick roll song?

Stan: Dude! Finally you know a trend. Too bad that's so 2009.

Kenny: *singing along* Never gonna get you back! *going on one knee.*

Criss: Oh god no please don't tell me...

Stan: *chuckling* Kenny you sly dog.

Kyle: Get to the point Kenny we have questions to answer.

Kenny: *blushing* Shut up! Criss will you go out with me?

Stan:I mean you should've bought the girl flowers or something?

Kyle: Forever alone?

Cartman:AHAHAHA!

Everyone: *looking towards Criss.

Criss: Yeah... No, that's not gonna happen.

Kenny: What! What do you mean no?

Criss:*laughing* Kinda got over it I mean you kinda rejected me so I switched the flip to off.

Kenny: Two chapters ago you were confessing your love now you deny it like it's nothing!

Criss: It's something I recommend no girl doing. Get to know if you like the guy.

Stan: Which took you forever!

Criss: Shut up! Tell him and if it's a no then you turn off your feelings like the lights and move on.  I learned to just turn off my feelings I mean have you seen my siblings. It's survival mode. Now moving on!

Kenny: No girl's ever denied Kenny McCormick!

Kyle: Dude you haven't asked any girls out so no one could've denied you...

Criss: Ghost_Wing asks is Towelie still getting high?

Kenny: I mean I gotta say I've never seen this side of you Criss. *nudge* It's pretty.

Criss: *smacking him over the head.* I said no McCormick! Now answer the damn question.

Stan: Of course he's still getting high. He wouldn't be Towelie if he didn't

Kyle: Yeah even if he has five kids.

Kenny: *pouting*Are you sure?

Criss: *bluntly* you see you're just in love with the idea that girls can actually deny you. Now answer the damn question!

Kenny: Yeah fine. I think I only liked you cause I didn't wanna hurt your feelings and the pressure. Karly threatened to kill me. Towelie gets more high than before.

Criss: My sister threatened to kill you if you didn't go out with me? Hm I guess she does care. OK moving on.

Criss: Ghost_Wing dares you watch the original video for Problem by Ariana Grande then watch the parody video from Barely political then Bart Baker and pick which of the three is better

 Everyone: *watching Problem by Arian Grande*

Kenny: Do you think I'm gay! I don't want to see guys taking off their shirts!

Kyle: Yeah that was pretty bleh.

Criss: The only part I like is when the guy sings 'one less problem without you'

Cartman: Ha you're just saying that because you liked all the shirtless gay wads!

Kenny; Cartman! We say she orgasmed not liked.

Criss: Shut up McCormick

Stan: Besides the shirtless guys I didn't like the hypnotic panels too distracting.

Criss: Time for the next video

Everyone: *watching Barely Political parody*

All the guys: Batman!

Criss: That's all you notice?

Kyle: Yeah.

Kenny; I still see no titties but Bat man made it awesome.

Cartman: Well said Kenny.

Stan: Yeah Batman!

Criss: You guys are stupid. Okay last one.

Everyone: *watching Bart Baker parody of Problem*

Kenny: That's so true. 'My skirts so short I might as well be naked' I wish she was naked! 'All of my views are from horny dudes spankin' Especially that statement. It's so true. Except I am not horny... yet.

Criss: Kenny!

Stan: Haha I liked this one. Either this one or the Batman one.

Cartman: What a dumb skinny bitch. *singing along* When my body's sideways you cannot see me." AHAHAHA! Anerexic bitch!

Kyle: Please you wish you were her.

Kenny: I like the Bart Baker one.

Stan: The Barely Political parody is the best.

Kyle: No I like the Bart Baker one they actually confirmed that they're trying to hypnotize us! I mean look at Kenny he's buying it on iTunes!

Kenny: *hiding cell phone* No I'm not!

Cartman: I like the Bart Baker he confronted her about her anerexia I mean look at that skanky bitch!

Criss: I'm gonna be the only sane one and say I liked the first one.

Everyone: Pussy!