Style Fics, Real name,First Kiss,Hug

Criss: Okay from Alex. Dare for Stan. Hug Kenny till she's done asking questions.

Stan: Pft, easy *hugs Kenny*

Kenny: Stenny much?

Criss: OK question for Craig opinion on Tyde and Style

*Craig walks in flipping everyone off as usual* Sup

Criss: Opinion on Style and Tyde

Craig: Ok Style is Stan and Kyle what the hell is Tyde???

Cartman: AHAHAHA! It's  Clyde and Token! AH! And I thought those black assholes were lame already! AHAHA!

Craig: *looking dully at Cartman* I don't see it. Token and Clyde are both too cocky. They wouldn't get along. That's just a doomed couple...

Kenny: Hah cock...

Kyle: Doomed couple? Like you and that Naomi chick?

Kenny: BUT YOU WERE SO HAPPY!

Craig: Damn, you guys are assholes*flips them off* I told you I don't do the long distance shit besides she's too girly.

Stan: At least Wendy and I aren't a doomed couple... *chuckles nervously*

Criss:Moving on Cartman say the first thing that pops in your mind when I say. "Unicorns are best friends with turtles."

Cartman: Inbred unirtles. Unicorns with massive shells that will rule the world and do my bidding. Together we'll exterminate all Jews! Muahahaha!

Kyle: Cartman that is the stupidest thing you have ever said.

Stan: Why would a unicorn have sex with a turtle...

Kenny: Because! The turtles know unicorns have big dicks! I mean in unicorn translation their wangs are as big as their horns! Damn Stan this is like kindergarden stuff!

Criss: Yes Kenny that makes total sense... 

Stan: Kenny I'd appreciate it if you didn't scream so much! I'm right here. *is still hugging Kenny* How many more questions are there Wendy might get the wrong idea...

Cartman: Damn Stan you're such a pussy.

Criss: I think this is the last one. Kenny which is better cheese, pancakes, french toast, skittles or oreos.

Kenny: I've never really had french toast or pancakes. Cheese attracts rats at my house so that's out of the question.... *thinking* FUCKING SKITTLES!

Criss: Huh, I pictured you more as the Oreo type of guy.

Kenny: No I like tasting the rainbow. And kissing it and seeing unicorns and rainbows when I'm high... What were we talking about?

Criss: Okay Dare for Kyle. Poketrainer fangirl Dares Kyle to be Cartman's slave for no apparent reason.

Kyle: No fucking way in hell!

Stan: *still hugging Kenny* I triple dog dare you.

Kyle: I thought we were friends Stan!

Stan: Yeah and you think I like hugging Kenny?

Criss: Besides didn't you enjoy watching Cartman dress like a girl? If you don't do this Cartman's gonna be able to get out of his dares. And trust me the audience hates Cartman a lot more than you.

Kyle: *sighing* Fine, what do you want Cartman?

Cartman: Finally! I rather have Token as my slave but Kyle's even better! Get me some cheesy poofs slave!

Kyle:*growling* Fine. *mutters* How long do I have to do this?

Criss: Until someone dares you to do something else.

Stan: *lets go of Kenny* Damn that took forever! No offense dude but you smell like rat pee.

Kenny: You know I thought you could look past that! 

Stan: You're being over dramatic again.

Kenny: *crossing arms* At least I don't smell as bad as Criss' breath.

Criss: *ignoring comment* Okay maskyfangirl has a question for Cartman. Why are you such a fucking racist bitchy douche bag.

Cartman: Eh! Whatever you fucking bitch! I don't give two rats asses about you or all the fucking beaners in this world! Kyle hunt that  bitch down and bring her back so I can kick her skanky ass!

Kyle: How the hell am I supposed to find her?

Cartman: That's your problem!

Criss: I would interfere but a dare is a dare move along Kyle.

Kyle: Why did I agree to do this in the first place *sighs and gets out Ipad*

Criss: Ok from maskyfangril Stan Kyle are you aware that people make fan fictions about Style?

Stan: I kind of guessed that since apparently to Kenny we make a cute couple.

Kyle: What the hell is wrong with people! I don't like Stan! W'e're just FRIENDS!

Stan: I didn't know dating me was so bad.

Kyle: Dude! You know what I meant.

Stan: I know I just wanted to make you uncomfortable besides I have Wendy you need a giirlfriend.

Criss: Darkwolf2468 wants to know why Cartman hates being called by his first name.

Cartman: I just got used to being called Cartman.

Stan: Who started it?

Cartman: Kyle.

Kyle: No you threw a fit when we refused I had to slap you then you ran to your mom and she talked to principal Vicoria. Then Mr. Mackey forced us to call you that.

Cartman: Yeah what kind of bitchey question is that. Cartman sounds way cooler than Eric.

Criss: Ok Ghost_Wing dares Kenny to pick out a line from First Kiss by 30H!3 then Stan has to sing it back to Kyle.

Kenny: Easy I know what I want it to be! *singing in a high pitch girly voice* My first kiss went a little like this! *goes in for a kiss with Criss* 

Criss: *Makes him kiss a fist* Don't even try it.

Kenny: Now Stan sing it to Kyle and kiss him!

Stan: WHAT?

Criss: You heard the man.

Stan: Do I have to do the kiss?

Kenny: Yup straight down to the high pitch.

Cartan: AHAHA! Gay!

Kyle: Shut up Cartman! Stan I'll allow it but this better be the last fucking time...

Criss: Come on then Stan! Tick Tock!

Stan: Shut up I'm gonna do it...

Kenny: *gets out camera*

Stan: *in a high pitch girly voice* My first kiss went a little like this! *grabs Kyle and is about to kiss him. Bumps foreheads with him* Fuck! *rubbing forehead* That hurt! That fucking hurt! Kyle!

Kyle:*rubbing forehead* Just shut up and let's get this over with. 

Stan: I know already!

Criss: Come on Kyle it's just a kiss come on!

Stan: Shut up! Criss! I swear!

Kyle: *gets out of view gets behind them*

Cartman: AHAHA! HA! The hippie actually has a back bone!

Criss: You shut up Stan!

Stan: Oh yeah! You wanna go! *gets fists up* *is kissed on the cheek by Kyle.*

Kyle: Gross! That's a little how my first kiss went. but it was with a cute girl.