Not so New News flash,Craig

Criss: Okay question for Craig.

*Craig walks in flipping everyone off*

Criss: I still have to get used to that... Okay question is from Ghost_Wing her friend likes you she's blond, British, blue-eyed, a rebel, pretty, and she flips everyone off. Would you date her?

Craig: *blushing* *mutters* Not this again... Well actually, no I don't know her well, maybe if I got to know her, maybe. Personality has a lot to do with a person. Besides I don't do the long distance relationship stuff. I mean that's too much drama... But you can be like my best friend for now since no one in this town flips anyone off. Except my family and I. Only my closest friends actually have the balls to flip people off.

Stan: So your saying she's a guy...

Kyle: And that you'd date a guy..

Craig: *flipping them off* No!

Criss: *snickering* Okay that's not funny... *trying to stop* Okay I'm good... Sorry okay next is a kind of statement for Cartman. Still from Ghost_Wing. She says she doesn't like you and you piss her off. She's brazillian and owns a gun. She also says she knows where you live, and she evily grins. I like this person!

Cartman: Bring it on you Brazilian bitch! I can take you down with both my hands tied behind my back! Seriously you ain't bad you're nothing! Whateva! Whateva! Come at me bro! I mean you've got to be one since you have the balls to say so! 

Kenny: How come we talk more about balls than titties? *sighs*

Cartman: And if you know where I live then why haven't you done it yet? Huh, pussy? Oh, I know why! Cuz you scared! You ain't bad! stupid Brazilian hippie. And that makes three stalkers!

Criss: I don't stalk you fat boy! If I did you'd make it easy by posting all your personal info on twitter and facebook, you dumbass! 

Okay sorry guys I made it short because this is the last update I'm making for this book till next week I'm going camping for the week so yeah :) Thanks for all the questions I love writing them. ok shout out to Ghost_Wing answering this made me laugh SO MUCH!!!!!! thank you my darling freak. Okay and  thanks to all my freaks. No I shall call my fans freakies! Yes It's genious! Okay till next time my freakies. Or shoul I call them fweakies... Hmmm

The End?XD