Football, Kyle's Handsome?, Frozen Kenny

Criss: Tooma2468 has a question for Kyle do you know that more people think you are cute and more handsome especially since fourth grade?

Kyle: *blushing* Uh.....

Cartman: AHAHAHA! Yeah right I bet all the girls like a buff guy like me! *flexes muscles*

Stan: Hey what about me!

Criss: You have a girlfriend and you're the most normal kid in South Park that's not very attractive.

Kyle: Uh....

Criss: So did you know that Kahl?

Cartman: Only I can call Kahl Kahl!

Kyle: *blushing* Uh... I had an idea but most of them? Seriously.... Cool I guess... Uh...

Stan: So you're flattered?

Kyle: *nodding still blushing* Pretty much... Uh...

Criss: Uh, moving on! 

Kyle: Okay then...

Criss: Still from Tooma2468 Stan do you still play football, and do you like it. 

Stan: Well of course I do but it takes a back seat from education. Mom would kill me if I got lower than a C. Like it, well actually yeah I really do especially since Wendy cheers me on in the stands or on the sidelines in her cheer leader outfit...

Cartman: AH! Sick that's the worst image ever!

Stan: Shut up Fat ass!

Criss: I have to agree with Cartman only because I don't find other girls attractive...

Stan: But I thought your siblings said you were a guy.

Criss: *glaring* Shut up! Okay... Ghost_Wing dares Kenny to dress up like Elsa and sing let it go in the bathroom.

Kenny: Woohoo!! Wait... Can I just dress up like Princess Kenny?

Criss: No! I already picked you out a dress and a wig. Here you go. *Hands him a wig and dress.*

Kenny: Fine! But you guys don't get to see since I'll be in the bathroom! And I'm gonna mix things up a bit! *slams bathroom door*

Kenny P.O.V

I got dressed into the ugly dress and prepped my singing voice. The singing classes I took when I was younger really did help. I had a beautiful sexy voice. I began to walk around as Kyle played the kareoke version. I had to get in the mood.

Kenny: (singing)"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight. Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen... King. The wind is howling like this swirling storm insideCouldn't keep it in; Heaven knows I've tried Don't let them in,don't let them see. Be the good girl... boy you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.Well now they know!" I looked at the ceiling throwing my glove in the air which quickly fell flat on my face. "Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore." With every word I began to kick the air because I didn't have powers like Elsa.... "Let it go, let it go. Turn away and slam the door."  I continued to sing kicking the toilet and turning on the shower since I couldn't make a castle out of ice.I started to undress. Tired of being in a dress and a wig. "I don't care what they're going to say. Let my junk hang loose! The cold never bothered me anyway." With that I took off my shirt since it never bothered me. "It's funny how some distance..." I stopped as I heard a knock on the door.

Criss: Kenny I know you're in there...

Kenny: Wrong song Criss!

Criss: I know I'm trying to but I forgot the lyrics too. Anyway... The bathrooms flooding because you broke the toilet and left the shower running. You're gonna drown.

Kenny: Go away Criss!

Criss:  okay die...

Kenny(singing) "Makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controlled me. Can't get to me at all." I started running around dancing like a mad man. "It's time to see what I can do!" I started kicking everything and the sink's handle broke off. I shrugged it off continuing my singing. "To test the limits and break through." I jumped in the tub which was now overflooding. "No right, no wrong, no rules for me, I'm free!" I dived in then lifted my head so not to dampen my hair too much.

I left the tub and began to dance around nude. "Let it go, let it go. I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go, let it go. You'll never see me cry!" I wrapped a towel around my waist. I stomped my foot on the ground. "Here I stand. And here I'll stay.Let my junk hang loose!" The towel quickly fell off and I smirked.

 I was completely nude now dancing around singing. My dress was now a damp mess. "My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around.And one thought crystallizes like an icy blastI'm never change clothes, the past is in the past!" I hugged myself realizing how cold I was with no clothes on. I shrugged it off dancing again.

"Let it go, let it go. And I'll rise like the break of dawn. Let it go, let it go. That perfect girl... guy is gone." I firmed my posture making my hair and my junk bounce. "Here I stand. In the light of day. Let my junk hang loose! The cold never bothered me anyway!" I smirked wrapping a towel around my waist and leaving the room especially since the water was rising to my knees since I broke every faucet toilet and bath tub.