Satan has a kid,50 shades of what?

Sorry I've been slow on updates, finals are coming soon so yeah. Study time! joy... This is a Short chapter you guys can probably figure out why. thanks for the support guys you're amazing! Without you this would be nothing...Okay enjoy my lovelieses...es

-AFD(criss)

Criss:Lily wants to know if any of you have read 50 shades of Grey and if you have please explain.

Everyone(except Criss): What the hell is that?

Criss: An erotic novel.

Kenny: Sounds like my kind of book!

Cartman: Wait you mean like a book? *laughing* We don't read books!

Kyle:Yeah we use Spark notes.

Criss: I bet your mom's gonna be in the movie.

Cartman: Oh yeah! If my mom's gonna be in the movie I gues you're gonna be the star!

Kenny: I've never read it, readings for chumps. But I have heard about it.

Criss: Cartman, that made no sense, and Kenny, Gross!

Kenny: It wasn't that bad.It was just some scum bag was gonna let....*trying to think* Ana I think fill out paper work before sex then he took it back after they made out in an elevator. 

Stan: Yeah it's not like any of us are gonna put so much effort into trying to find out what a book, of all things is about.

Criss: You're gonna watch the movie aren't you Kenny?

Kenny: Duh! It's been a while since I've seen a movie with that kind of action.

Criss: Okay moving on! Lily Dowson also wants to know how you feel about Damien, Satan's son.

Kyle: Satan has a son?

Stan: That's stupid.

Kenny: Yeah I can't see that happening.

Cartman: Wait, you mean that black ass hole who destroyed the playground in third grde?

Criss: Yes, that was satan's son. Damien.

Kyle: Oh, yeah that kid was a fucking weirdo man.

Stan: Yeah he turned Kenny into a duck-billed platapus.

Kenny: Remember anything else that happened to me?

Criss: Yeah I think Stan's uncle Jimbo took you into a farm or something.

Stan: Sounds about right.

Everyone(except Kenny): Yeah.

Kenny:*facepalm*

Kyle: But I gotta admit it was pretty cool how he made Pip explode.

Everyone: Yeah.

Stan: So basically it's a hate/ you're okay feeling.

Cartman: Whatever happened to him.

Criss: He moved away or something.