Someone likes! Cartman?,Confessions,Celebrity?

Criss:Okay a question for Cartman and a comment I guess: Abbey_vella wants you to know...

Cartman:What!?

Criss:*laughing* that she loves you and you're so awesome and cool.

Cartman: Fuck you! Abbey_vella!!! Wait what?

Criss: Yeah that girl needs therapy because I'm pretty sure she's serious.

Kyle: That's impossible. No one likes Cartman!

Cartman: Eh! Than why do you butt holes hang out with me?

Stan: You just follow us around. I don't think that's really friendship...

Cartman:*flips him off*

Criss: So???

Cartman: So what?

Criss: Reaction?

Cartman: Everyone knows I'm awesome and kewl! Abbey_vella is not because she had to point it out you dumb ass. And I love no one! Unless you hate blacks, Jews and think farts are hilarious. And you gotta be hot, and I mean HOT! Not like Criss or Wendy.

Criss: Typical. Okay next question is from Lily Dowson.wants to know your reaction to her next statement. "Cartman, my best friend Candy is in love with you, she is sorta like you, and sorta uhh... has a picture of you."

Kenny: Candy? You mean like the ship name for Cartman and Wendy?

Stan: What's a ship name?

Kenny: I like Style seems like the most realistic.

Stan:*stares at him confused*

Criss:*laughing* Okay Cartman reaction?

Cartman: Gross, I already have one stalker*points to Criss* Now someone has my picture, what the fuck? She's gotta be fucking hot if she even stands a chance with me. You've got none of my respect for being sorta like me. You want my respect you gotta be exactly like me.

Kyle: No one wants to be like a fat ass!

Cartman: Shut up Jew!

Criss: Okay moving on! This question was originally for Kenny but now it's for everyone! Who's the hottest celeberity?

Kenny: One of the Cardashians those bitches look all the same to me.

Stan: I'm pretty sure Wendy reads these things so I think Jennifer Lawrence because she can act,not because she's hot. Let me be clear. NOT because she's hot.

Kyle: I'm slow with the times I don't know! Maybe the girl from Full house

Criss: Cameron Diaz?

Kyle: I don't keep track of these things!

Cartman: Lady Ga Ga is still my favorite, ra, ra, ra, ra

Criss: I like Russel Crowe I don't get why so many people thought Suzan Bowell was so awesome in Les Miserable. So stupid.

Kenny: You actually keep track of that stuff?

Criss: Yeah I'm not an uncultured swine like some people!

Kyle: *leers at her* 

Criss: Okay next is a dare for Kyle. Lily Dowson dares you to confess to everyone on the interweb maybe world! Of who your crush is.

Kyle: *Blushes red* No!!! Of course not! No fucking way in hell!

Criss: It's a dare! Kahl!

Cartman: Hey only I can call him Kahl!