Kyle's kiss, Selfie, Butters

OK probably the last time the siblings will be in this one. They'll only be here upon requests or if the chapter is short OK read my A/N if you have any hate. Thanks for reading 

AFD

Criss: OK from Alex_Hayashi for Butters. Are you single?

Cartman: HAHA! That's hilarious no one likes Butters.

*Butters walks in head down*

Kyle: Dude now you've done it fat ass he's probably gonna cry.

Cartman: Shut up you dirty Jew!

Criss: Both of you shut up you've been nothing but mean to Butters all this time. Now answer the damn question Leopald.

Butters: *blushing moving foot shyly* Well yeah I've never had a real girl friend.... I'm single.

Kenny: *fake hurt pouting* But what about Bunny?

Criss: Moving on! OK TeenageYears dares Kyle to dress like a slutty girl and sing 'Let me take a Selfie'

Kyle: What the hell is a selfie????

Kenny: It's hard to explain. Basically taking a picture of yourself and posting it on social media sites mostly Instagram.

Kyle: What the hell is Instagram????

Stan: doesn't matter dude!

Criss: I forgot you were slow with the times. Just watch this music video and sing it dressed as a slutty girl. Don't worry I'll let you use my lip stick. *laughing.*

Kyle: *grabs laptop goes into changing room with sluty laundree.+

Criss P.O.V

It took Kyle a full thirty minutes to get dressed and finish watching the video. He came out in a lacey short black dress. He head heels on and red lipstick. Kyle didn't have pierced ears so he couldn't wear earrings. Kenny began to play the music. Kyle took a deep breath.

Kyle: Stan sit next to Criss, Stan you're name is Jason now. Karly sit next to Matt, Matt you're eventually gonna fall asleep so act normal. Oh and Karly I'm saying this because of the dare not because I mean it so don't hit me.

Kenny: *turning up the music*

Kyle:*talking* When Jason was at the table I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other girl *points to Criss*

Kyle: Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous? Because he was totally texting me like all night last night and I don't know if it's a booty call or not. Sooo... like what do you think?. Did-Did you think that girl was pretty?How did that girl even get in here? Did you see her? She's so short and that dress is so tacky

Criss: Hey!

Kyle: It's a dare. *singing*Who wears cheetah? It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness? After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette? I really need one. But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE *takes a bunch of selfies in sexy poses*

Kyle: *singing* Can you guys help me pick a filter? I don't know if I should go with XX Pro or Valencia. I wanna look tan. What should my caption be? I want to be clever. How about "Livin' with my bitches, Hashtag LIVE" I only got 10 likes in the last 5 minutes. Do you think I should take it down? LET ME TAKE ANOTHER SELFIE *takes more sexy selfies.*

Stan: *looks at phone*

Kyle: *freaking out. talking* Wait, pause, Jason just liked my selfie.What a creep. *singin* Is that guy sleeping over there? *points to Matt on the table drooling* Yeah, the one next to the girl with no shoes on. *points to Karly* That's so ratchet.. That girl is such a fake model. She definitely bought all her Instagram followers. Who goes out on Mondays?

Karly: Fuck you Kyle *flips him off*

Kyle: OK, let's go take some shots. Oh no (uh),*takes shots of apple juice*  I feel like I'm gonna throw up. *clutches stomach* Oh wait, never mind I'm fine. Let's go dance. There's no vodka at this table. Do you know anyone else here?

Stan: *texts Kyle* (can't believe you're actually doing this dude)

Kyle: Oh my god, Jason just texted me. Should I go home with him? I GUESS I TOOK A GOOD SELFIE

Kyle: *repeatedly ME TAKE A SELFIE LET ME TAKE A SELFIE

Criss: OK Anita_Eraser dares me to kiss the boy who I said I would kiss if I had to choose.

Kyle: *blushing* Uh...

Criss: Let's get this over with Kyle.

Stan: *laughing* Ha, I told you you'd end up kissing a girl eventually.

Kyle: *sprays mouth*

Criss: Okay fine. *grabs him and kisses him.*

Kyle: *still kissing Criss* *gets tackled*

Kenny: I'll murder you!

Stan: Woah! Kenny get off! *tackling him*

Criss: Uh.... *backs away slowly* OK the winner of the sex scene is Kenny.

Kenny: *stops fighting* really! Whoohoo! I don't even care anymore *grabs check from Criss' hand and sits down*

Criss: *depressed* Yeah, great you won. Woohoo. *leaves room head down*

Matt: Now you've done it.

Chris: Criss wait! Don't leave!

Karly: You're such an idiot kid

Criss: *flips them off slamming door*

Chris: Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Kenny: What did I do!

Matt: Even I know she likes you and I'm slow.

Chris: You really think the poor girl likes watching you surrounded by girls then telling her she's chaining you? You're one stupid kid.

Stan: Dude, lay off!

Karly : *slowly backs away from Kenny* Whatever.