Stan and Kyle's relationship Status, Kenny dying? Yeah right!

Criss: Okay Kyle, Lily Dowson wants to know if you're single. Cartman you can't say shit about it fat ass! 

Cartman: *bursts out laughing* Haha!

Criss: *leering* You can't say shit remember, tubby?

Cartman: *snickering trying to stop* I didn't say shit! I'm just laughing..*Bursts out laughing again* Plus fuck you bitch! I'm not.*snickering* Fat I'm big boned!

Criss: It was Lilly who asked the question.

Cartman: Whatever! Fuck you and Lily!

Kenny: I don't mind doing it. *snickers*

Criss: Bad Kenny! *sprays with a bottle of water.*

Kenny: I'm just kidding, God I hate when you do that, I can get wet by myself.

Criss: *sprays again* Okay Kyle what's your answer?

Kyle: At the moment yeah I'm single. Why are you available, Lily? 

Criss: *sprays Kyle with water*

Kyle: Okay sorry, yeah I'm single but honestly to like a girl they need to be nice, a good friend and pretty. I prefer her to be a Jew but you know that's the last thing I'm worrying about.

Criss: *blushing slightly* Okay next question is for Stan!

Stan: Again, *smiling cocky*

Criss: abbey_vella wants to know if you still like Wendy.

Stan: *flushed red* Uh...

Criss: Come on kid it's a yes or no question.

Cartman: *laughing his ass off* God you guys are killing me!

Stan: Well actually the thing is I do really like Wendy but she's suffocating me. Besides none of the other girls in my grade seem interested in me. I used to think it was because I was weird or ugly but I'm starting to realize it was because Wendy always scared them off. So I guess my answer is kind of. If another girl seemed interested I'd definitely consider.

Criss: Dah! Cute! Okay sorry... Pretend I didn't do that. Okay last question is for Kenny.

Kenny: Finally I get some action.

Criss: *sprays with water*

Kenny: I didn't even say anything bad that time.

Criss: Yeah but I know you were thinking it.... Okay Lily Dowson wants to know why you..

Kenny: What?

Criss: *laughing* Why you die all the time is it like a curse. That question makes no sense. She also said she cries every time she hears you die. Dah..

Kenny:  *looking dully at her* I guess you can call it that since it fucking hurts. All I really know is that it has something to do with the Cult of Cthulu. I've been crazy busy in South Park to actually figure it out. Oh and Lily thanks for considering my feelings cause like I said it does FUCKING hurt. Just don't cry because you know it happens ALL the time.

Everyone: *snickering*

Cartman: *laughing* Dude Kenny you're such a gay wad! Little wuss.

Criss: *sprays Cartman with water*