Girly Girl?,Cross Dress, feelings,Secrets, Another sex scene

OK rated R content very stupid chapter beware

AFD

Criss: Okay from Wish4AWish Cartman do you secretly love Kyle?

Cartman: Hell no! I hate the damn Jew! Besides I'm not a gay wad! I just like bugging him because he's a Jew and deserves it. I can't help it if I tried.....

Criss: *nudging* You can't help it because you like him???

Kenny: *whispering* Cartman it's okay to tell them what you told me...

Kyle: WHAT! What did fat ass tell you Kenny!

Cartman: Nothing! Goddamnit Kenny shut the hell up!

Kenny: Sorry I'm loose lips remember. I kiss every girl I see.

Criss: Okay moving on then. Tooma2468 has a dare for Cartman. Admit Criss, me... *slowly reading question* is the most girly girl in the world. then a dare for everyone including my siblings and I. Cross dress and say how you feel.

Cartman: That's not true at all! I mean you're a guy practically.

Kenny: Yeah I mean look at those boobs!

Criss: *punches him in the face.

Kenny:*rubbing cheek* Ow... Relax I'm kidding you're the only ten I see uh, see, get it, because,because that's probably your bra size!

Criss: I'm going to murder you McCormick.

Cartman: Criss you are the girliest girly girl in the world!

Criss: *tackles Cartman* *strangling him* Take that back you little prick!

Matt: *walking in* *carries Criss off her feet* What did we tell you about trying to have sex with South Park kids?

Criss: That's not what I was!

Karly: Just stop Criss  I mean at least choose a nice girl for your type. 

Criss: My TYPE! And... I'm a girl!

Chris: That's not what your chest says...

Kenny: Thank you! I'm not the only one!

Criss: You know I don't care. You guys have to cross dress so I'll have the last laugh. *Throws dresses at the guys* We'll see you in a few.

Criss P.O.V

Karly and I were the first ones out of the changing rooms. We wore jeans and T-shirts featuring Terrance and Philip. To top it all off we were baseball caps covering our long locks of hair. Kenny was the first one of the guys to jump out of the changing room. He was dressed as Princess Kenny in his hood and purple dress. He smiled twirling a bit.

Stan lifted his skirt walking out with his high heels. He pouted as he pulled Kyle out of the changing rooms. Kyle wore a long lime green dress with matching make up jewelery and high heels. His hair was even down and straightened. Cartman trudged out upset with crossed arms. He wore a blonde wig with lipstick eyeshadow and a black dress. Chris was walked slowly out in my own dress. He covered his face repeating the words to himself over and over again. "This is so uncool." He also wore my  pink heels. Matt was the last one out wearing Karly's blue dress with matching heels. 

Criss: *holding in laugh* How do you feel?

Matt: I feel fucking retarded how else should I feel.

Chris: I think this dress is too long. This is so uncool.

Cartman: I feel like a fucking skank.

Stan: I feel girly. Is this what Wendy goes through for me?