36/ Alone

Betty's at Hal's again, leaving an extremely bored Alice home alone. She's already cleaned the house and done laundry, the night's still young though so she pulls out her phone and dials FP's number.

"Hey you, what's up?" He greets.

"Oh nothing, Betty's gone for the weekend so I'm all alone." She smirks.

"Well what a coincidence, I'm alone too. Should we remedy our loneliness and keep each other company?"

"Of course we should, why should we both be lonely tonight?" She smiles a little. "Would you like to come over and watch a movie or something? I'll let you feel me up after."

He laughs on the other line. "Second base? I'm in. When should I come over?"

"Six? We can have dinner." 

"Do you want me to pick up Pop's?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of pizza, if you're good with that? I was going to order it after I hung up with you." 

"Yeah pizza's perfect. Don't worry about ordering it, I got it." He offers.

"Oh you're definitely getting lucky tonight."

He chuckles. "What kind of pizza do you want?"

"Surprise me."

"You do realize I'll eat anything, right?"

"Good point. Nothing with fish."

He laughs. "I'm with you on that one. Alright, I'll see you at six."

"Looking forward to it."

_____

There's a knock on the door at six o'clock and her stomach flutters with the knowledge that it's him behind the door. She opens it and sees him carrying two pizza boxes in his arms. "I got cheese and I got meat lovers, figured those would be safe options." He pecks a kiss to her cheek. "Where would you like them?"

"Coffee table's fine." Alice tells him and he nods, walking into the living room. "Thank you for picking up the pizza."

"Of course, figured since you're hosting our little movie night the least I could do was pick up the pizzas."

She miles and snakes her arms around his waist. "Well just for that maybe I'll let you eat something else tonight."

"Two dinners in one? Sign me up." He pecks a kiss to her lips. "Though I'd say you're more of a dessert."

She smirks and drifts her hand down to the waist of his jeans, tugging gently. "Let's eat, Jonesy."

_____

"Oh by the way, I have some news." Alice starts as she leans against the arm of the couch, her legs resting in FP's lap as they eat and chat throughout the movie. "Hermione and Fred are getting hitched."

"Woah, really? Didn't you tell me they just started dating?"

She nods. "She's been hot for him since high school though so it doesn't really surprise me. Anyway, Fred wants you to come so they asked me to ask you."

FP smiles a little. "Well yeah, I'd love to, but wouldn't the kids suspect something?"

"I asked that and Hermione said they're going to be inviting Jughead so they figured they would just extend the invite to his father too."

"And how do you feel about it?" He asks, trying not to sound as nervous as he is.

"I like the idea," she tells him, honestly. "I like spending time with you out in public. I mean we have lots of fun in private but I always enjoy going out with you."

"Well as long as you're cool with it, tell them yes." He leans over and kisses her softly. "And I like going out in public with you too, it's always a good time. Plus, you're hot, I like showing you off."

She smiles at that and sets their plates aside before climbing onto his lap. "You like showing me off?"

He nods and grips her butt through her jeans. "You're so sexy, I love taking you out and seeing people look at us, well look at you. It makes me feel extra special that at the end of the day it's me that get's to do naughty things to you." He presses a kiss to her collarbone and she swats at his shoulder.

"You're an ass." She teases.

"Yeah and you've got a nice one." He squeezes her butt and she moans softly before pressing her lips to his. Her tongue slips into his mouth to play with his own as her fingers run through his hair and he can feel his own pants growing tighter. "How much do you care about seeing the end of this movie?" He breathes out, pressing kisses up the column of her throat.

"Not that much."

He smiles and catches her lips again as he stands up with her in his arms. "Such a good answer."