43/ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

"You know, I think this goes against the whole friends with benefits thing." Alice says as she lays in FP's arms, her head resting on his chest.

She had woken up just as the sun started to rise and contemplated going back to sleep, after all, FP didn't have to leave for a couple more hours so they could both sleep in, but the thought of getting to spend some extra time with him sounded way more appealing.

So, instead of closing her eyes to get some more sleep, she slipped below her blankets and pulled down his boxers, waking him up in a very appealing way.

"It's right there in the name though, we're friends, that's one of the many benefits." He points out, his fingertips stroking her arm. "Friends have sleepovers and give each other companionship, we're doing fine."

"Well if you think so, who am I to argue?" She smiles at him and leans her head up to give him a kiss.

He cocks his head to look over at the clock on her nightstand and turns back to her with a smirk. "We have another hour," he tells her, nudging her onto her back and trailing his hand up her thigh, fingertips grazing the edge her panties. "Let me return the favour."

She lets him tease her with his fingers for a bit as she kisses him. "Why don't we take this into the shower instead?"

"Hmmm, sharing a shower with a hot, wet, naked girl?" He pretends to think on it. "Yeah I like that idea." He grins at her and gets off of her and out of bed. He takes her hand and pulls her up, leading them both to her bathroom and into the shower.

_____

"So everyone is coming at five/ five-thirty, drinks are being served all night, the kids will be at your house, and the strippers are showing up at eight." Hermione paces through Alice's living room, going through her list for her bachelorette party.

"If the kids throw a party in my house, you're helping me clean it up." Alice tells her.

"Fine." Hermione agrees. "Veronica wants to come to the party so bad."

"So does Betty."

"I would be totally fine with that if it weren't for the strippers."

"How does Fred feel about the strippers?" Alice questions.

"Well I haven't exactly told him yet." She admits.

Alice's eyes grow wide. "Hermione Apollonia Gomez!" She scolds.

"I know, I'm the worst." She drops down onto the couch beside Alice. "I am going to tell him."

Alice scoffs. "Oh yeah? When?"

"Tomorrow before the party."

Alice laughs. "You're the worst."

Hermione narrows her eyes at her. "Have you told FP?"

"Yeah, told him this morning after we got out of the shower."

"Okay ew, I don't need that image in my head."

"Sorry, you and Fred are the only ones who know about us and I really like to brag about him. I mean have you looked at him?" Alice sighs dreamily.

Hermione rolls her eyes. "Yes, Alice, he's very attractive."

"Good in bed too. Incredible actually." Alice smiles at the thought.

"So you've told me about a million times. How did he react?"

"I mean he was in a post sex haze so he took it pretty well." She answers. "I mean it's not like there's really anything to react to, we're just having sex with each other, it's not like you and Fred where you're in an actual relationship."

Hermione laughs and rolls her eyes, she's pretty positive that what FP and Alice have going on is far more than just sex. "Keep telling yourself that, Alice."

"What? It's true!" She defends herself.

"Sure." Hermione nods, not believing her in the slightest. "Lets go over the list again."

_____

"I still think it's unfair that you're banishing me to the house tonight. I've known Hermione since I was a baby and I'm old enough to go, I should be allowed to."

Alice sighs, Betty and Veronica have both been asking to come for the bachelorette party. "For the one hundredth time, Elizabeth, this party is not appropriate for kids."

"I'm a teenager," Betty points out. "Practically an adult."

"This is an eighteen and over event." Alice tells her, laughing as Betty groans frustratedly.

"What could you possibly be doing at this party that Veronica and I can't be there for?"

"Do you really want to know?" Betty nods. "I really don't think you do."

"Try me."

"This is Hermione's second marriage, the first bachelorette party I threw her was a tame little get together. We're pulling out all the stops this time and throwing her your stereotypical/raunchy bachelorette party."

Betty raises an eyebrow. "I don't understand. What does a stereotypical/raunchy bachelorette party entail?"

"The fact that you don't know just solidifies my reasoning for not letting you come." Betty urges her to continue. "There's going to be alcohol, and inappropriate gifts, phallic paraphernalia and more. You and Veronica are not invited." Betty cringes at the last part.

"Ew."

"Exactly. Now, stop begging to come, it's not going to happen." Alice tells her, smiling at Betty's grossed out face. "Besides, you, Hermione, Veronica and I are going to have our own little party the night before the wedding. That will be much more age appropriate."

"Fine." Betty agrees, walking over to the couch. "Jug, Archie, Veronica and me are having a movie night while you're at the party."

"That's fine, have fun. No bed sharing with Jughead."

"I know, mom. Besides, we're all planning on sleeping in the living room, that's if we sleep at all, we're going to try and pull an all nighter."

Alice smiles. "That sounds like fun. I can help you set up before I leave."

"Thanks mom." Betty pecks a kiss to her cheek. "I'm going to bed, love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight honey."