54/ The Morning

Alice groans as the sunlight streams in through the window, effectively waking FP who's front is pressed against her back, his strong arms holding her tight. "Morning." He whispers, she groans in response and he laughs a little.

"Not funny." She scolds, turning over to bury her head in his chest.

"It's a little funny." He chuckles and presses a kiss to her head. "There's an aspirin and a glass of water on the nightstand." He tells her.

She rolls back over and slowly sits up, taking the aspirin. She closes her eyes for a moment and he raises an eyebrow at her. "You good?"

She nods. "Just waiting for my head to stop throbbing." She lays back down after a few seconds and curls up against him, which he happily accepts.

"You didn't have to stay," She tells him. "I'm sure I was a mess last night."

"You asked me to stay." He tells her. "I was going to anyway though."

"How bad was I?" Her cheeks flush as she asks.

He smirks. "Well you tried to get me to fuck you about twenty times."

She laughs and buries her head in his chest, growing extremely embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright. You weren't exactly happy when I told you no but you got over it." He says, finding the memory amusing. "You were pretty out of it so there was no way I was going to sleep with you, I'd never take advantage of you like that, no matter how much you were asking for it."

"Was I really that bad?" She asks, knowing all too well what the answer will be.

"Well you tried to fuck me in the truck on our way here, then when we got here I told you to go get yourself ready for bed while I got you a drink, and when I went upstairs you were in your lingerie." Her face goes red. "Then you proceeded to try and get me naked and then you got yourself naked. It was very hard to say no to."

"You're a good man." Alice tells him. "I'm sorry."

"Hey don't be sorry, it was kinda fun taking care of your drunk ass." She swats at his shoulder and he laughs. "Holding your hair while you puked wasn't exactly the funnest thing I've ever done though. Kinda gross actually."

"Oh jeez, I'm really sorry about that. Thank you for holding my hair though."

"No problem." He shrugs and presses a kiss to her head. "Besides if you had of gotten puke in your hair then I would've had to get you in the shower and I don't think trying to shower a drunk girl would be too fun."

"Thank you for staying with me all night, even if I was a pain in the ass to take care of." She presses a kiss to his chest.

He runs his fingers through her hair, taking in the scent of her shampoo. "I'll take care of your drunk ass any night, babe."

She lifts her head and smiles at him. "Speaking of showers, I smell like I fell into a pool of alcohol. Any chance you'd like to keep me company?" She runs her fingertips up his thigh until she reaches the edge of his boxers.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course I'll shower with you." She smiles and pecks a kiss to his cheek before rolling away and out of bed.

"I'm just going to brush my teeth quickly." She pulls his shirt over her head as she walks towards her bathroom, dropping it to the floor. She shimmies out of her panties and he feels his mouth go dry as he watches her brush her teeth in the nude. He knows she's doing it just to drive him crazy, he really does feel like the luckiest man alive.

He hears the shower start and is quick to get out of bed, hurrying into the bathroom after her. He strips off his boxers and slides the shower door open, earning a smirk from Alice as she stands under the spray of the water. Her eyes drift down and she grins at what she sees. "Looks like someone's excited."

He nods and places his hands on her cheeks, sweeping his tongue inside her mouth as he kisses her. She moans into his mouth and wraps her arms around his neck, pushing her breasts against his chest. "Shower first or fun first?" He asks her, his hands slipping down to her ass and giving it a squeeze, causing her to bite down softly on his lip.

He pulls away from the kiss and she gives him a naughty smirk as she slips her hand down his chest and grips onto him. "Fun first." She kisses him again and he smiles against her lips s

She nips at his bottom lip and he breathes in sharply at the feeling. She leans in closer, nipping at his pulse point with her teeth and he practically growls as he turns her around, pushing her up against the shower wall and gripping onto her hips.

_____

"Showers are way more fun with you." FP tells her as they stand in front of the bathroom mirror.

"Agreed. I'm sorry you had to use lavender scented shampoo though." It was all she had, having thrown out Hal's body wash and shampoo when he left.

"It's alright, I don't mind. It smells like you." He says with a small smile, combing through his hair as she watches him. "I also enjoyed the rose scented body wash, though I think Jug will have some questions when I come home smelling like flowers."

She laughs. "Where are you going to tell him you were?"

"Just gonna tell him I crashed at Hogeye's."

"And how are you going to explain the flower smell?"

"I'll tell him Hogeye was out of soap so I had to use his wife's', easy. That or I'll just pretend I don't know what he's talking about."

"Well so long as you have a plan."

He watches with a smile on his face as she goes through her little skincare routine. Rubbing moisturizers and oils into her skin that he's sure cost more than he makes in a week.

She meets his eyes in the mirror and smiles. "What?"

"Nothing. You're just cute, that's all."

"My hair's wet and I have no makeup on, I don't think I look that cute."

He shakes his head and presses his finger under her chin, tilting her face up and pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "You're beautiful."

She grins at that and kisses him again, letting her fingers slide up into his wet hair, it feels natural, like an everyday thing and she's sure she wouldn't mind if it was.