44/ Raise Your Glass

Alice raises her head from her keyboard at the sound of an engine shutting off, surprisingly seeing FP walking towards the front door of the register. She waves him in as she gets up from her desk, all too excited to see him.

"Hey, you." She greets with a grin. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I was just in town and thought I'd bring you some lunch." He holds up the Pop's takeout bag. She raises an eyebrow at him. "What? I thought maybe you'd be up for Pop's, and some attractive company."

"Well I'm always up for both of those things." She agrees, draping her arms over his shoulders. "Are you sure that's the reason you're here though? To bring me lunch?"

"What other reason would there be?" He wraps his arms around her waist, one hand dropping down to rest on her ass.

"Maybe the fact that Hermione's bachelorette party is tonight and there may be some scantily clad men giving lap dances." She dances her fingertips along his chest, tracing the neckline of his shirt.

He plays along. "No idea what you're talking about."

"Mhm." She steps backwards and he follows, getting a tighter grip on her as she backs up towards her desk.

"You planning on getting one of those lap dances?" He asks, setting the takeout bag on the desk and quickly returning his hand to her body.

"Oh I don't know," she teases. "Maybe, maybe not." She grips onto his shoulders tighter, trying to fight the urge to undress him. "I have something much more attractive right in front of me." His eyes seem to go darker with lust and he squeezes her butt, making her yelp. "Maybe I'll get you to give me a lap dance instead."

He laughs. "I don't think that would be a pretty sight but I'd give it my best shot."

"Maybe you're right," she sighs. "I guess I'll just have to give you a lap dance instead."

He practically growls at that and hoists her up onto her desk. She spreads her legs enough so he can stand between them. "I like the sound of that." He kisses her roughly, and smooths his hand up her thigh and underneath her skirt.

She arches into him, her hand drifting up to the back of his neck to keep his mouth on hers. "Hal's on lunch for another hour." She murmurs against his lips.

"Oh yeah?" She nods. "Good, because you look hot as fuck on top of your desk." He kisses her again, slipping his tongue past her lips and pulling her even closer to him.

"Mmm, as much as I like what you're thinking, I think we should take this to the back." She kisses him again. "The last thing I want is for some innocent pedestrian to walk by and see your bare ass, as nice as it may be."

He chuckles. "Good idea." He helps her off the desk and takes her hand as she leads him to the back. "Is there another desk back here?"

She giggles. "No, but maybe next time you come over I can show you my home office, I have a desk in there."

"Deal." He spins her around so he can kiss her again and lifts her up, carrying her to the back room himself as her laughs echo through the hall.

_____

"Thank you for bringing me lunch, even if it did end up getting cold." Alice says as FP gets ready to leave.

"Maybe next time we can eat first then have sex. Cold burgers just aren't as good."

She smiles. "So you're going to come have lunch with me again?"

"Definitely." He blushes a little and dips his head down to give her a kiss. "Have fun tonight."