6/ Gett Off

It's even better than the first time, they're both more cohesive now so the kisses are less sloppy, the touches are more focused. Everything just feels so much better than she remembers, and judging by the sounds coming from FP, he agrees.

They're both out of breath when they sink down into his pillows. "Holy shit." FP breathes out.

She smiles weakly. "You can say that again."

"You're going to be the death of me. I think I may become addicted to the way you feel around me." Alice laughs and swats at his chest. "I'm serious. Holy shit."

She rolls over to press a kiss to his jaw. "I'm really going to enjoy this new relationship of ours."

He maneuvers his arm so it curls around her, pulling her closer to his side as his fingertips stroke her shoulder. "I don't know why I've never had a fuck buddy before, this is a lot of fun."

"Please you'd never find anyone as good as me." She scoffs.

"You may be right."

"You'll learn soon enough that I'm always right." She looks at the clock and sighs. "I have to go."

He shakes his head and holds her tighter. "Stay."

"My daughter will be home soon." She explains, nuzzling her head into his chest nonetheless.

"Right, my son will be home soon too." He turns his head to capture her lips in a kiss before uncurling his arm from around her.

She slides out of his bed, and he watches with a smirk as she gets dressed. "Take your time, I'm enjoying the view." She fondly rolls her eyes, and he watches as her eyebrows knit together as she looks around his bedroom. "Your shirt is by the door."

"Right." She's about to go get it, but then he gets out of bed, and she can't take her eyes away.

"Staring at me, Smithy?" His voice draws her out of her trance, and she looks up to meet his eyes. She doesn't say anything, just rolls her eyes, turns and walks out to the living room, hearing him chuckle as she goes.

He comes out a few moments later and walks over to her, looking sinfully sexy in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "Feel free to come over whenever you want."

"Same for you," She places her hands on his shoulders, fiddling with the neckline of his shirt. "Help me christen my new sheets."

"Oh I'll definitely help you christen your sheets." He leans in and kisses just below her ear, her arms circle around his neck. "Maybe christen a few other places in your house too."

"Mmm, I think I'm really going to enjoy this." She sighs contently as he presses kisses along her throat.

"I know I will." He pulls away from her neck and meets her eyes. He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and leans down, brushing a soft kiss to her lips. She kisses him back and feels his hand slip into her back pocket.

"If you keep feeling me up I'm never going to leave." She points out, capturing his lips again.

He laughs. "Not feeling you up, I wrote my number down, I was just putting it in your pocket so you wouldn't lose it. Send me a text when you get home, so I can save your number, after you didn't leave your number that first time I was scared I'd never see you again, I'm not taking my chances."