47/ Sweet Dreams

She's been in the fetal position all morning, cramps having woken her up from a very peaceful slumber. She had curled up on the couch and fallen asleep after making Betty breakfast and sending her off to school, but was woken up shortly after by the throbbing pain in her abdomen.

A knock on the door disturbs Alice from her comfy position on her couch. She groans at the thought of getting up to answer it and decides that whoever it is can let themselves in, if it's a murderer maybe they'll take her out of her misery.

"It's open!" She calls and a second the later the front door opens, revealing FP looking sinfully sexy in a pair of jeans and a flannel.

"Hey, sexy, I've got a box of condoms, not that we ever actually use them, and that surprise-" FP stops when he sees her. "geez, you don't look so good."

Alice narrows her eyes at him. "Gee thanks."

"No, I don't mean it like that," he back pedals. "you always look hot as fuck I just mean you look like you're not feeling the best."

"I feel like shit," She confirms as he walks further into her living room. "I meant to call you and tell you not to come over tonight, take a rain check, but I fell asleep." Her cheeks blush slightly and she watches as he awkwardly stands near the couch.

He runs a nervous hand through his hair. "How sick are you? You got the plague? The flu?"

She shakes her head. "Forsythe, the plague hasn't been around for... well I don't know exactly how long, but a damn long time. But for your information what I have isn't contagious so you're safe. Why do you wanna know anyhow?"

He sits down beside her on the couch. "Wanted to know if it was safe for me to come near you."

"Yeah, you're fine." She assures him. "You don't have to stick around though, you're not getting laid anymore."

"I'm not afraid of getting a little sick." He informs her, leaning over to press a kiss to her jaw.

Alice smiles a little. "As flattering as that is, unless you have some weird blood kink you might want to head out."

His eyebrows crinkle in confusion. "I'm not following."

She rolls her eyes. "Jesus, you're dense. I'm on my period, Forsythe."

"Ah," he breathes, scooting closer to her and curling his arm around her, drawing her close. "why didn't you just say that in the first place?"

She shrugs and let's herself relax against his side, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Usually men find the mention of it gross."

"Well I don't, it's kind of a relief actually."

She cocks her head to look at him. "You consider not getting laid a relief? That's a real confidence booster."

He chuckles. "No, it's just, it means you're not pregnant, we're not exactly safe all the time and I can't remember you being on it while we've been having relations."

"Oh believe me it's a relief every time it comes, I usually just suck you off so I don't have to tell you."

He chuckles and strokes her shoulder. "Well I certainly don't mind when you do that, but from now on you can tell me, it's not going to gross me out and not having sex for a few days isn't going to kill me, just as long as you don't mind me hanging out with you."

"You don't have to."

"I know I don't have to, I want to. Unless you want me to go?"

She shakes her head and leans in closer to him. "No... stay, I want you here."