15/ Foolin 'Round

She can hear pots and pans crashing down in the next room and it awakens her instantly. She looks beside her and sees FP is gone so she slips out of bed, claiming his t-shirt from the floor.

She opens the door and sees him standing at the counter in his boxers, mixing a bowl of pancake batter. She walks over and wraps her arms around his waist. "Good morning." She whispers, resting her head on his back.

"Good morning. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I was planning on making you breakfast in bed."

"That's sweet of you." She lifts his arm and slips under it, he chuckles and wraps his arm around her properly. She kisses him softly. "That batter looks really runny."

"Yeah I accidentally poured in too much milk, should be fine though." She laughs and shivers as she curls further into his side. "You cold, Al?"

"No, I'm good." She assures him. He raises an eyebrow at her and curls his arm around her, feeling the coldness of her skin. "Maybe I'm a little cold," she admits. "You're warming me up though." He chuckles and abandons the pancakes to scoop her up, he carries her over to the couch and spreads a blanket over the two of them.

"These trailers get pretty cold." FP tells her, wrapping his arms around her to keep her warm.

"Probably doesn't help that I'm only wearing a t-shirt." She snuggles into his side more.

"I like it." He pinches the inside of her thigh and she laughs as she swats his arm. "Hey! You look good in my shirt, can't help but enjoy the view."

She rests her head on his shoulder as his fingers run through her hair. "Last night was fun, I liked getting to see a little peek into your life."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself, I definitely had the hottest date to the party, I think it gave me major street cred."

"Well also the fact that we had sex in an office and the entire bar knew about it when we came down."

"Yeah, that was a little embarrassing but nothing they haven't dealt with before."

"They're used to you bringing girls up to an office?" Alice teases.

"No, you're the only girl I've taken up there. I think you're ruining my self control."

"I am pretty irresistible." He chuckles and presses a kiss to her head.

"Hey, when will Jughead be home?"

"He said around three, why do you ask?"

"Just want to make sure I'm out of here before he gets home. Plus I was thinking if we have a bit of time maybe we can fool around."

"I like the sound of that." He cocks his head to give her a kiss and she settles herself on his lap. His hands trails down her back and slip underneath the t-shirt she's wearing, feeling nothing but her smooth skin. "Jesus woman, are you trying to kill me?"

She laughs and trails her kisses up his neck, nipping at his earlobe. "Take me to bed."

"Yes, ma'am." He gets a grip on her butt and stands up, carrying her off to his bedroom.