45/ Sunday Morning Coming Down

Alice walks in the front door of her house with dark sunglasses on and looking like she was just hit by a bus. "Jeez mom, you alright?"

Alice winces at the sound of Betty's voice, she was hoping they'd all still be sleeping, or that they'd have the decency to ignore her so she could go make herself look like a functioning human being.

She turns towards her daughter and sees 4 sets of eyes on her, she smooths out her hair as best she can and gives them all a tight smile. "I'm good, just a little tired is all."

Betty smirks and crosses her arms over her chest. "Is that why you're wearing sunglasses inside?" Alice opens her mouth to say something but Betty cuts her off with a laugh. She walks over to her and gives her a hug. "I'm just teasing you. But seriously? Go have a shower because you smell like you bathed in liquor."

"That's where I was headed." Alice tells her, watching as she walks back into the living room and cuddles up next to Jughead.

She heads upstairs and into her bedroom, shutting the door behind and stripping out of her clothes; Betty's right, she smells terrible.

She pulls out her phone and sends a message to FP.

I'm home now, I'm assuming I'll see you when you come get Jughead, but call me later? I want to hear about your night.

She heads into the bathroom and steps into the shower, letting the hot water wash away the night before.

She stays in there a lot longer than necessary, tired and hungover and not wanting to leave the nice, peaceful, warmth of her shower.

When she finally does decide to get out she brushes her teeth and wipes away what's left of her makeup. She doesn't look as bad as she feels and if it weren't for the fact that there's 4 kids in her living room that she needs to supervise, she'd probably crawl in bed and sleep the day away.

She dries her hair with a towel, the idea of using a blow dryer in her current state making her cringe.

She opens the door to walk into her bedroom and nearly jumps out of her skin at the sight of FP sitting on her bed, causally scrolling through his phone.

"Jesus FP! What the hell are you doing here?"

He looks up from his phone and laughs. "Sorry, I probably should have warned you when I heard the shower turn off."

"You think?" She drops her towel in favour of her robe and ties it around herself before joining FP on the bed. "How long have you been here?"

"Fifteen minutes, maybe?" He guesses and shrugs. "And to answer your other question, I came over to get Jug and the kids said they wanted to go to Pop's so they left and I thought I'd stick around and keep you company."

She smiles and rests against his side. "Well this is definitely a welcome surprise, even if you did scare the shit out of me."

He chuckles. "I'm sorry." He presses a kiss to the side of her head. "Just be glad I didn't join you in the shower like I wanted to."

"I probably would of slipped and cracked my head open." She agrees. She raises an eyebrow in intrigue and hooks one of her legs over hip to straddle him. "Though showering with you is always fun."

"Agreed." He grips onto her butt and pulls her closer. "How was your party?"

"Insane. I'm severely hungover right now." She admits.

"How were the strippers?"

She smiles. "You seem quite jealous of these strippers."

He shrugs. "Not jealous per se, I just don't like sharing."

She chuckles. "I'm literally sitting on your lap, completely naked besides my robe, I don't think you have to worry about sharing me."

"Yeah speaking of the robe, I think it's gotta go." He twirls the sash.

"Oh you do, do you?"

He nods and pushes it open to reveal a bit of her chest. "It looks good but I much prefer what's underneath."

"Well then by all means, disrobe me."

"It would be my pleasure," he pushes the robe off her shoulders and it pools around her waist. "It's going to be both of our pleasure soon though." He starts pressing kisses below her ear and her mouth falls open.

"How was Fred's bachelor party? Was it awkward? I know you were worried about that." She asks, her fingers pulling lightly at his hair.

"It actually wasn't that bad, conversation went smoothly with everyone, I felt like I had been a part of the friend group forever."

Alice grins, she's so happy that he gets along with her friends, especially with Hermione and Fred. "I'm glad." She gasps when he sucks on her pulse point. "No strippers at your party?" She teases.

He laughs into her throat. "No, no strippers. Not that it matters, I have a much hotter girl right here in front of me."

She nods and grinds her hips against him when starts sucking a hickey into her collarbone. "A hot, naked, girl who's waiting to be fucked."

He pulls away from her collarbone and smirks naughtily at her. He flips her over so she's laying on her back and pulls his t-short over his head. "That can definitely be arranged."