14/ Celebration

The first time she went to the Wyrm she showed up in the same outfit she wore the court, which is definitely not party attire.

She sifts through her closet for something to wear but she really just has no idea. She's been there once, FP has been there so many more times. She pulls out her phone and calls him up. "Hey, Al, what's up?"

"Hey. This is going to sound like a dumb question but what exactly should I wear to this party?"

"Anything really, I mean it's a biker bar so leather is always a hit, but if you show up in jeans and a t-shirt no one will care."

"What are you wearing?" She questions.

He chuckles. "Jeans, a t-shirt and my leather jacket."

She skims through her closet before noticing a box on the top shelf, her old clothes from high school. "I think I have something. I'll see you later."

"Looking forward to it."

She hangs up the phone and pulls down the box, looking through it for something to wear. She finds a leather skirt in there, perfect for the party. She picks out a top to go with it and gets dressed, the skirt more form fitting than when she was a teenager, hugging her curves in all the best ways.

She does her hair and makeup and takes a long look at herself in the mirror, content with the knowledge that the outfit will drive FP crazy.

_____

She takes a cab to the bar, and scans the crowded place for FP. She spots him at the bar, looking so sinfully sexy as he chats away to the bartender. She walks up behind him and snakes her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. "Hi, handsome."

He smirks and turns his head to catch her lips. "Hey, sexy." He stands up and turns to face her, running his hands down her sides to her grasp her hips as he looks her up and down appraisingly. "You look so fucking good, baby."

A cocoon of butterflies bursts in her stomach at the nickname. "Ditto." She leans up and kisses him again. "I didn't think the skirt would fit but I guess I got lucky."

"Oh, you're definitely getting lucky." He presses a series of kisses down the column of her throat, nipping at her collarbone and making her moan softly into his ear.

"Careful now, the party just started and you're already getting me all hot and bothered."

He laughs against her throat and presses one last kiss to it before leaning his face back to look at her. "Would you like a drink?"

"Definitely. And then I'm taking your sexy ass out onto the dance floor." She slaps his butt and he laughs.

"I'm not really much of a dancer, you're lucky you're hot." He takes her hand and turns back to the bar.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asks.

"Tequila." Alice answers.

"Straight?" She nods and the bartender looks towards FP. "Want another beer?"

"Please." He turns to Alice. "So tequila is your go-to, huh? I thought you were just having a rough night that first time, kinda hot that you like the strong stuff."

"Tequila and wine are my go-to's. Whiskey and gin are always good too."

He smirks. "How have I never met you before? I swear, Al, you're my dream girl." He pulls her closer with an arm around her waist and she leans into him.

Their drinks are placed on the counter and she picks up the shot glass, downing it with a straight face while FP watches, impressed. "Somehow you get hotter every time I see you." He takes a sip of his beer and she smiles at him.

"Come dance with me, Jones." She takes his hand and leads him onto the dance floor.

He holds onto her hips as they dance to the beat of the music. He takes her hand and spins her around, dipping her when he pulls her close again. She laughs and the sound is like music to his ears.

He's really not a big fan of dancing himself, but she's so clearly enjoying herself that he doesn't mind one bit. She smiles as his hands come to rest on her butt, and she drapes her arms around his neck. "Want to go get a drink?" He nods and she pecks a kiss to his lips before leading him over to the bar.

"What do you want, babe?" He asks her, hooking his arm around her waist to keep her close.

"Surprise me."

"You said you like whiskey right?" She nods.

"What can I get for you two?"

"Whiskey and coke?" He checks with Alice to make sure it's a good choice. "Two please."

"You got it."

"We can grab a booth if you want?" He suggests. "Just chill out for a bit."

"Sounds good to me." She presses a kiss to his jaw.

They take their drinks and go find a a free booth to sit in. "Jones!" A man's voice calls. He turns and smiles at the person. "Come sit with us."

"You cool with that?" He checks with Alice.

She smiles at him. "Yeah that's fine with me."

He sits down in the booth and she slips in beside him, his hand rests on her thigh and she links her fingers with his. "How are you two doing?"

"Pretty good. Yourself?"

"Doing great. Good turnout tonight."

"Very good. You gonna introduce us to your friend here?"

"Right, right. This is Alice. Al, this is Tommy and his fiancé Anna."

"Nice to meet you both." Alice smiles at them, shaking both of their hands.

"Been a while since FP has brought a girl around here, must be pretty special." Anna comments, making both Alice and FP blush.

_____

They make easy conversation with the couple across from them and it's all harmless fun, that is, until FP snakes his hand up and under her skirt, she squirms in her seat and elbows him. He smirks and teases her while making conversation with his friends.

He's not going to take things too far, not wanting to make Alice uncomfortable, but then she spreads her legs a little bit, giving him more room to slip his hand higher. Her hand comes to grip his thigh and she digs her nails in softly as she tries her best not to make it obvious what's going on.

The couple gets up to get a drink and FP pulls his hand, Alice lets out a disapproving whimper, then she gets a devious idea of her own; He's been staring at her in that little leather skirt all night and she knows just how to tease him back.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." She pecks a kiss to his lips and then slides out of the booth. She purposely drops a napkin on the ground and bends over to pick it up, giving FP a perfect view up her skirt. His eyes nearly bug out of his head and he's up in an instant, gripping her hips. She smirks, knowing her own little plan worked.

She can feel how aroused he is, can feel it pressing into her hip. "All of this," he growls in her ear, gripping her butt roughly through the leather skirt. "is for my eyes only."

"Then take me somewhere so you can see it better." He doesn't need to be told twice and takes her hand, leading her up the stairs to an old office. He gestures for her to walk inside. He locks the door behind them and Alice turns to him. "Are we allowed to be up here?"

"No one uses this office, well, not for work anyway." He flips the lock and steps over to her, fusing their lips together as he lifts her up. She wraps her legs around his waist and squeals in delight when he sets her on top of the desk, his hands pushing her skirt higher up her thighs as he drops to his knees.