28/ I'll Make Love To You

"It has been way too long since I've had food that wasn't from Pop's." FP says after they've all finished their dinner. The conversation had been surprisingly easy and it didn't feel as awkward as they had expected it to.

"I'm thinking dessert is a must." Fred suggests, reaching for the dessert menu and thumbing through it.

"I could definitely go for dessert." FP replies.

"I thought I was your dessert?" Alice whispers teasingly so only he can hear her.

"We Jones men love to eat, babe. You're dessert number two, and the tastier one of course." He smiles naughtily at her and she wants nothing more than to drag him into the bathroom and let him do whatever the hell he wants with her.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," Hermione says, standing up from the table. "Will you order me a slice of cheesecake, honey?"

Fred nods with a grin. "I was thinking the exact same thing."

"I'll come with you." Alice tells Hermione, standing up and following her, dragging her hand over FP's shoulder.

"Al?" FP calls for her. She turns around to look at him. "Would you like dessert?"

She smirks and nods her head yes. "Surprise me."

Surprise her he will.

_____

"You weren't kidding when you said he was hot." Hermione says the second the bathroom door closes behind them. "When you two get home you better ride that man like a freaking cowgirl." A woman at the sink awkwardly clears her throat and Hermione apologizes to her as she walks out. Alice laughs. "I'm serious."

"I know you are. Besides, we've already discussed some of what we'll be doing when we get home."

Hermione giggles knowingly. "Well I can only imagine what those things are considering he's been eye fucking you all night."

"Has he?" Alice questions, touching up her lipstick.

Hermione rolls her eyes fondly. "Don't act like you haven't noticed, I was half expecting him to clear the table and throw you on top of it."

"Well now that's a fun idea." The two of them laugh and Alice smiles at Hermione. "You and Fred seem really happy together."

"We are, he's so great. I know it's probably early for me to be saying this and is probably stupid but I-"

"You picture yourself with him for the rest of your life?" Hermione nods shyly. "I do too, I've always pictured you two together, I'm pretty sure you're soulmates."

"I just don't want to jinx it, after all that I went through with Hiram I don't think I can take another broken heart."

"And you won't. Judging by the way that man looks at you, he's not going anywhere." Alice gives her a a reassuring hug and then nudges her towards the door. "Now lets go back to the sexy men out there."

They walk back over to their table, seeing that dessert has been served and finding the two men in conversation. Alice sits down next to FP and he gives her a smile, placing his hand on her legs before turning back to Fred to wrap up their conversation. Alice watches as they talk easily and she gets a strange sense of longing for this to be a regular thing. Something they could do every Friday night for the rest of their lives. She quickly shoved the thought out of her head and looks at the dessert in front of her, tiramisu, one of her favourites. "I didn't know if you'd like that but I figured since you like coffee so much it would probably be a hit." FP tells and she smiles at the thought he put into ordering something he thinks she'd like. "If you don't like it you can have my cake."

"It's one of my favourite desserts, thank you." FP smiles proudly.

The four of them get wrapped up in talking so she doesn't think much of it when the hand FP had set on her leg starts to inch higher up her thigh. But then his hand starts to move higher and higher until his fingers are just at the edge of her panties. She told him to surprise her, he's just staying true to that.

She gives him a look and if he didn't know better he'd be scared, hell he should be scared because she's looking at him like she's five seconds away from killing him. But he just smirks at her and kisses her cheek, keeping his hand where it is.

She places her hand over top of his, keeping him from going any further even though the thought excites her, and smiles at him through her teeth.

"You two are so cute." Hermione comments as she watches the two of them.

The comment catches Alice off guard and when she opens her mouth to speak FP takes the opportunity to push past the lacy barrier. She gasps out her reply. "You two are too, never thought I'd see the... day." She coughs out the last word as he continues to tease her.

He smiles to himself when she squirms a little in her seat, in turn giving him more access, so she does want this, he thinks.

When the waitress comes to the table he slides his hand out of her panties and back down her thigh. She whimpers quietly at the loss of contact and he smiles a little, trying not to make it obvious.

FP swipes his fingers through the whip cream on his cake and pops them in his mouth, locking eyes with Alice the whole time. "Tastiest thing I've ever had." He says with a naughty smirk.

She fakes a smile and leans in to kiss his cheek, when she pulls away she whispers in his ear. "Bastard."

"You love it." He whispers back as he squeezes her thigh.

"You're lucky I do." She answers quietly. "Now eat your cake, Forsythe."

_____

"And how many bills?" The waitress asks.

"Just the one for us." FP answers on behalf of he and Alice.

"FP you don't have to pay for me."

"We're on a date, Al. You're not paying, you're never paying when we go out." She smiles at his sweetness and he hands her his jacket. "It's cold out, you might want this."

"Thank you."

After paying for their meals the four of them walk out of he restaurant. FP has his arm firmly wrapped around Alice's waist as they walk out and the action makes her heart skip a beat. "Thanks for a great time you guys." Alice says, smiling at Fred and Hermione.

"It was fun, we should do it again sometime." Hermione replies.

"Definitely," Alice confirms. "I'll see you later."

They part ways and FP's arm still doesn't move from her waist, if anything he seems to pull her closer to him. He opens her door and helps her up into his truck before closing her door and getting in on the other side.

"You better finish what you started in there, Jones." She warns.

He smirks and starts the truck, oh so ready to take her home. "Oh believe me, Al, I intend to."