49/ Saturday Night Special

Alice groans as her phone starts to ring. She reaches for it and groggily looks at the clock on her nightstand, it's midnight. She doesn't know who the hell would be calling so late, she just prays it's not bad news.

She doesn't even bother checking the contact name in her sleepy state, just puts it up to her ear and lays back down. "Hello?"

"Hey, Al, did I wake you?" FP's deep, sexy voice speaks on the other line.

She smiles at the sound of his voice. "Yeah, it's midnight." She states as if it should be obvious, she's not mad though. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just... I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday."

Her heart flutters. "Thank you, FP. I've never had anyone call me at midnight just to wish me a happy birthday."

"Well I knew I wouldn't be seeing you today so I thought I'd give you a call." She can practically hear the smile in his voice. "I'll let you get back to sleep, but before I let you go I had a question."

"Ask away."

"You don't have Betty this weekend do you?"

"No, she's with Hal."

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"None at all, any particular reason?"

"I'm taking you on a little trip for your birthday, I'll be at your place at eight on Saturday."

She smiles. "What should I pack?"

"Anything's fine, I'm making us reservations at a restaurant so maybe pack something a little dressy for that." He tells her. "We're coming back Monday morning so pack like two pairs of pyjamas, or don't pack any, either one is fine with me."

She laughs. "I'll see you on Saturday, handsome. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too, sweet dreams, Al."

_____

Betty has treated her to mani/pedis on her birthday and made reservations with Fred, Hermione and their kids at Alice's favourite restaurant. The day was perfect and she knows her weekend with FP will be too.

Saturday rolls around slowly, much too slow for her liking, but FP shows up at eight like planned. She left the front door unlocked for him while she packed and texted him telling him to let himself in when he got there.

She hears his footsteps coming up the stairs and he cheerily announces his presence. "Happy birthday!"

She turns to look at him and sees him standing in her doorway, a cheeky grin on his face. She hurries over to him and presses a kiss to his lips. "Thank you."

"I brought you something." He takes her hand in his and leads her over to her bed. He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and opens up a Pop's takeout container. There's a couple candles in a pancake and she laughs as he lights them. "Make a wish."

She closes her eyes and blows out the candles. When she opens them he's smiling at her, that sexy, crooked smile of his. "You're cute."

He shrugs. "You deserve it. Anyway, your real present comes later."

She leans closer to him and pulls her bottom lip between her teeth. "Mmm, does this present involve you naked?" She trails her fingertips up his thigh and he chuckles.

"Well no, but there's plenty of that this weekend too." He catches her lips with his own and laces his fingers with hers. "Besides if anyone's naked it's you, and I'm just between those gorgeous legs." He smooths his hands up her thighs and she smiles seductively at him.