37/ She Looks So Perfect

"What do you think of this?" Hermione asks Alice, pointing to a lingerie set on a mannequin.

"I think it's nice." Alice tells her.

"Just nice?"

"Well what kind of look are you going for? It's not me that's undressing you at the end of the night, it's Fred. What do you think he'd like?"

"Anything really, I just... I don't know, I was with Hiram for so long before we got married that I didn't think it mattered what I wore under my dress. But with Fred, I feel like I'm still trying to impress him." Hermione sighs.

Alice frowns. "Hermione, you could wear a paper bag and Fred would still be all over you." Hermione laughs. "I'm serious. But I get what you mean, you want to impress him. I feel the same about FP, we may not be in a romantic relationship but I still like to impress him. Even though I know that no matter what I wear he's still going to jump my bones."

Hermione laughs. "You two are gross."

"Says you. You and Fred practically devour each other any time you're in the same room."

Hermione ignores her comment and gestures for Alice to follow her over to another display table. "These are nice. They're nice right?" Hermione asks, showing off a pair of lacy white panties.

"They are nice. They're crotchless though." Hermione drops them with a sigh and Alice picks up the pair in black, grabbing the matching bra to go along with them. Hermione raises an amused eyebrow at her. "What? FP likes lingerie and I like looking good for him. Plus these could be fun."

Hermione just rolls her eyes and continues to look for the perfect wedding lingerie. "Oh look at this one! I think this is it."

Alice admires the mannequin for a moment before agreeing. "It's very pretty."

"And sexy." Hermione adds. "Yeah. This is definitely the one." She goes to flag down an employee and Alice chuckles before continuing to look for herself.

She picks up a couple new bras and some thigh high stockings with garters that she knows will drive FP insane. She looks at the collection of "toys" they have, especially the pair of handcuffs, and suddenly she's imagining every dirty thing she wants to do with him.

Hermione's voice draws her out of her fantasy. "Al? You good?"

Alice nods her head. "Yeah. You got what you need?"

"Just have to pay." Hermione looks through the items in Alice's hands with a smirk. "My, my, FP's in for a treat." Alice grins at that and suddenly she can't wait to be alone with him.

_____

Alice stares at herself in the mirror as she tries on all of the things she bought. She knows FP is going to go wild for them.

She pulls out her phone and presses his name, sending him a text.

Hey handsome. What are you up to? ;)

He answers back quickly, like always. She likes that about him.

Just sitting around watching tv. What are you doing, Smithy?"

She smiles at the nickname.

Oh just trying on some of the things I bought earlier.

Sounds fun. What'd you buy?

Well if I tell you it won't be much of a surprise, now will it? I guess I can give you a little sneak peek though.

She takes a picture of her leg in the stockings, holding the phone high enough so that a bit of her panties show in the picture. She inspects the photo and sends it off with a devilish smirk.

Holy shit!
Fuck, Alice.
If I was driving right now I would 100% hit a tree.
You look so fucking hot.
The kids are still at school for a few more hours, come over, I wanna see these new items up close.

That was exactly the response she hoped for and more.

I'll be there in twenty 😘

_____

He would normally consider himself a patient man, he always had been, but after seeing the photo Alice sent him he's tempted to get in his truck, meet her halfway and take her in the backseat of her station wagon.

He hears the gravel crunch outside and he's up in an instant, peeking out the window and seeing Alice stepping out of her car. He opens the door and stares at her with a naughty smirk as she walks up the steps to meet him.

"Excited are we?" She teases when she's level with him, her hand drifting downwards.

He nods and nudges her inside so he can close the door behind them. "You got me all hot and bothered with that damn picture." He starts pressing kisses down her throat and trails his hand up her leg. She had put on a skirt for this very reason.

"That was kind of the point, babe." He smiles at the pet name and she places her hands on his hips, pushing him backwards to lead them to his bedroom.

"As hot as the picture was I'm more excited for the live show." He hoists her up and she laughs in surprise. He walks into his bedroom and kicks the door shut behind him before sitting down on the bed with her in his lap. He cups her face in his hands and kisses her tantalizingly slow, letting his tongue sweep inside her mouth.

She bites his bottom lip when he starts unzipping her skirt and he hisses. She smiles devilishly at him and runs her fingers through his hair. "Let me up." His eyebrows furrow in disappointment as she gets up off his lap but he quickly perks up when she starts raising her shirt. "I worry you won't get to properly appreciate these new items if you're the one undressing me." He stares at her as she steps closer and takes his wrists in her hands. "No touching until I say so. Got it?"

He swallows hard and nods. She starts raising her shirt again and he feels his heart beat a little faster, he narrows it down to arousal but there's a deeper feeling that he can't quite put his finger on. "Al?"

She pauses. "Yeah?"

He smiles and shakes his head. "Nothing, you're just really hot." He pops the button on his jeans and unzips them. "Continue."