66/ My Girl

FP grins and pulls his daughter into a tight hug. "I had no idea you were coming."

"That's kind of the point of a surprise, dad." Jellybean teases. "It's a good surprise right? You're not mad?"

"No, Jelly, of course not. You're always welcome here." He looks behind her. "Did your mom tag along?"

"No, I convinced her to let me go alone, she's gonna come by and pick me up next week."

"I'm so happy to have you here, honey." FP tells her honestly. He looks behind him and shuts the door, stepping out onto the porch with her. "I should probably tell you though, my girlfriend is here."

Jellybean's eyes grow wide. "You have a girlfriend?"

He nods, nervously. "I was going to call you this weekend and tell you but now that you're here I can tell you in person."

"Well it's a little weird but as long as you're happy, I'm happy."

"You are?"

She nods. "You and mom have been split up for a while now, I figured you'd both end up moving on at some point." She assures him. "So she's inside? I can go meet her?"

"Yeah, as long as you're comfortable with that. She wouldn't be offended if not, she's divorced too, she gets the whole dating thing being weird for kids."

"No, I want to meet her." She insists.

"Well I know she'll be thrilled to meet you. Come on, Bean." He curls his arm around her shoulders and leads her inside.

"Honey? Is everything alright?" Alice's voice calls sweetly.

"Yeah, perfect actually." He sets his hands on Jellybean's shoulders. "Al, there's someone I'd like you to meet."

She and Jughead both turn around and Jughead grins, running over and hugging Jellybean. He smiles at his kids and gives them a moment, walking over to Alice.

"I'm assuming that's Jellybean?" She asks him in a hushed voice.

He nods. "She showed up for a surprise visit."

She smiles at the clear excitement on his face. "Oh baby, I'm so happy for you. I know how much you've missed her."

He presses a kiss to her forehead and wraps his arm around her waist. "Hey Bean?" She looks over at him and he waves her over. "This is Alice, my girlfriend. Al, this is my daughter Forsythia."

"You can call me Jellybean though, or JB. Three Forsythe variations can get a little confusing."

Alice laughs. "Just a tad. I'm happy to meet you, I've heard so much about you from your dad and your brother."

"Well I'm sure if it came from dad it was all good but if it came from dweebus over there it probably wasn't."

"Hey, I say the best things I can with what you give me to work with." Jughead bites back, and Jellybean sticks her tongue out at him.

"Ah, my pride and joy." FP jokes.

"Well JB, you showed up at the perfect time, dinner is ready."

"Oh thank goodness, I'm starving."

_____

"Must of been exciting opening the door and seeing Jellybean there." Alice says as she changes into her pyjamas. She's happy she actually brought pyjamas with her this time, because she's sure wearing FP's clothes in front of his daughter wouldn't make the best first impression.

She had also brought extra clothes and other necessities with her like he had suggested, it feels so domestic and she loves that they can finally be like this.

"Definitely. I think my heart stopped for a moment." He replies, placing the clothes she brought in the empty drawer he cleared for her. He was ecstatic when she agreed to move in a bit of her stuff, it felt like such a big step. "Like right now, I like this." He says, holding up a pair of her panties.

She smiles and snatches them out of his hands. "You've seen them before."

"I know but they're still hot." He defends, curling his arms around her as she finished putting her clothes away. "You're hot."

"You're pretty hot yourself." She tells him, turning around to wrap her arms around her neck, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Let's get in bed, handsome."

"Ooh, sexy time?" His eyebrows wiggle as he hops into bed beside her.

"With both of your kids home?"

"You'll just have to keep quiet." He teases.

"Well last night it wasn't me who had trouble being quiet."

He blushes. "Fine, fine." She cuddles closer to his side and he wraps his arms around her. "I'm so glad you and Jellybean get along so well. My two favourite girls."

"She's so sweet, I'm glad she seems to be okay with you and I."

"She's pretty easy going, and she told me that since Gladys and I have been separated for a while, she figured we'd move on eventually."

"I just wish Betty had the same mindset, I guess it a bit different for her." Alice smiles a little. "Though I will say the look on her face when we explained this whole situation to her was priceless."

"Right? I don't think she was expecting that." FP chuckles. "Thank you for being so sweet to Jellybelly, I know meeting her was just sprung onto you."

"Honey, she's your daughter. Was this the way I thought I'd meet her? No. But nothing about our lives is normal or predictable."

He leans over to kiss her softly, smiling into it. "I love ya, Al."

"I love you too, FP." She smirks and swings her leg over his hip so she's straddling him. "Now, sexy time?"

He grins and pulls her in for another kiss, melting into it and her.