Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Jaren was excited, he was in the middle of planning another date with Cameron and if their past dates were good then he knew this one would be as well. It had been over a year since he and Cameron had made it official and it had been one of the best year of his life. People could say all they want but this thirteen year old could say that it was one of the greatest. It was a shame to think people thought he was too young to know what love is. He scowled when he thought of his parents setting him up in a arranged marriage. The only person he wants to marry is Cameron and they'll hold a grand ceremony for it.

Jaren smiled softly. Thinking about the future makes him feel all warm inside. If tv has ever taught him anything is that girls were usually the ones who had their future planned already and guys were in the now moment. But a future with Cameron... it just sounded right to Jaren. Nothing could ruin this morning as he made his way towards Cameron's room. He was glad his family were staying with him or else the secret dating would have been a hassle. Jaren grabbed the door knob and twisted it open.

"Hey Cam I was thinking about going to the... what's going on," Jaren asked as he noticed the bare walls and barely any furniture in the room.

"Oh Jaren sweetie how are you," Cameron's mother said.

"I'm good... what's going on again," Jaren asked.

"I thought your mother told you this but we're moving soon sweetie," she said patting his head.

"What why," Jaren asked.

"Because Cameron's father had found a job in the states and now we have to go live over there," she said.

"But can't Cameron stay with me," Jaren asked.

"Sorry sweetie but I still need Cameron to be with me... how about this Cameron is outside why don't you go play with him," she said leading him out the room.

Jaren ran as soon the door was shut. 'This has to be a mistake,' Jaren thought as he made his way outside. He spotted Cameron on the swings and he marched right over.

"Oh hey Jaren what's up," Cameron said.

"Don't what's up me you're moving," Jaren asked angrily.

"Oh did your mum tell you," Cameron said.

"No your mom did when your room was basically empty... why didn't you tell me," Jaren said.

"It's hard enough my parents are making me leave but do you think I could handle telling it to you... this might be the end of us," Cameron said.

"No no no we can make this work we can send letters... text messages... emails anything," Jaren said.

"I'm sorry Jaren... but I'm leaving tomorrow... I'm sorry," Cameron said as he walked away.

Smii7y gasped his eyes widening as he sat up in bed. He could feel sweat drip down his body as he shakes from where he sits. Smii7y put a hand through his hair as he let out a shaky breath. He hadn't thought about that ever since his break up with Fitz. It puzzled Smii7y about why he would he even dream about such a thing. His throat felt parched and his stomach growled. It had been almost a day since Smii7y had eaten anything. After his visit with Sara it left him in shock that not even Eli could snap him out of it.

Smii7y could swear he could feel the slap sting his cheek. No one really got where he was coming from. All they ever see from him was this douchebag who only fucked the first thing he saw... it was partially true before but what he did to John was different. His friends never experienced anything he had felt when John betrayed him. They didn't know the full story and they don't deserve the full story after they had abandoned him. Some friends they truly were.

Smii7y sighed and wiped his forehead taking a couple drops of sweat with it. It really does suck when you know you're going to be alone for the rest of your life. Smii7y knows he will always have Eli but he created this gang so he could have people his age he could talk to. People his age he could hang out with and share common interest. Yes his interests were a bit... out there but they didn't object to it. In fact the guys were down right excited to be sneaking around and stealing stuff.

It was truly strange how much Smii7y had influenced the guys. When he first got Jay to join it was like a match made in heaven, even when Jay had turned down Smii7y's advances towards him. This was a bit after the break up with Fitz that he had tried to go out with Jay but he knew it was going to be a lost cause. It didn't stop him from pursuing other relationships. He's had several one night stands after Fitz and he could say he's a guru in making people believe he loved them.

'Just like John,' Smii7y thought.

Thinking back to John made Smii7y's heart skip a beat. It made him blink a couple of times before his hand rested on his chest. He should be over this feeling for John. John had played him and he had gotten revenge so why does it feel like his stomach could do back flips thinking about him. Smii7y's hand went back to his hair and he grabbed a hand fistful. The only thing he should be feeling towards John was hatred. John had betrayed him and that was that.

'But it wasn't like I was being honest with him either,' Smii7y thought.

Smii7y groaned and collapsed back on the bed. Why did his own life have to be so complicated? Couldn't he have just lived a normal life where he grew up with a nice warming family, growing up to be one of those Veiwtubers, and play video games. Smii7y smiles softly. He could imagine his life that way with John, Fitz, Tyler, hell even Matt but no he grew up in a cold world where everyone hates him. It wasn't just fair why couldn't life play the way he wanted it to.

Smii7y closes his eyes and behind them he could see John's loving smile behind them. Tears sprung and he couldn't help but let out a sob. Jaren tried so hard to be the person who Smii7y was supposed to be, but damn it he's human too. He has feelings and hardships just like everybody else. But Jaren suppose it's his fault, he made everyone believe he was this truly heartless person and he had no one to blame but himself. All the pressure that was put on Jaren finally just came crashing down on him.

He's a 17-year-old kid and he has to act like the adult. He escaped his home life to be with Fitz and look where that landed him. Jaren is now a broken man crying his life away. After a hit he wiped his eyes and got up. There was still time to change who he was. There was still time to show the world that the old Jaren never really left.

'Maybe there's time to ask for forgiveness," Jaren thought as his mind wandered back to John.

He would start with John first and hopefully everyone will follow suit.

Okay I wasn't sure if I was gonna have this chapter ready but tadaaaah. One more chapter to go and it's like AAAAAAAAAAH also there isn't a plan for a sequel yet but there's two ways I want to do after this

I either wanna do Lovely Side stories; which is pretty much how Smii7y and Fitz got together, how Smii7y got the group together, how Evan and Jonathan came to be, the secret love story behind Tyler and Craig. Small stories like that

Or do an official sequel to A Triple Life now featuring the Misfits called.... Misfits. Misfits will take a long time to update as there's supposed to be over 70 chapters... yeah

So Poll Time!

Two ideas

1. Lovely Side Stories
2. Misfits
3. Or do both and update one on Tuesday and one on Friday....

The third option will be a lot more work but it'll be fun lmao

If you read this far then I'll let you know next update will be on Friday (sorry) I just need more time to write the epic last chapter

But feel free to ask me any questions you have about me and I'll answer them either in reply or post it on Tuesday...

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟