Chapter 7

Chapter 7

John couldn't really sleep last night. The thought of someone his age breaking into his room without causing an alarm made him realize how vulnerable he is. He could have been killed and his parents wouldn't even realize it until the maids came into the room. As if his parents would care, they would just make another son after him since he technically didn't exist in the world. It shows him how easily he could be replaced if they didn't like the way he was.

But meeting Smii7y made him realize how much he wanted to leave his home. Just to run away from it all and never look back. Of course he was a coward to do so but he also needed to know the blind spots in the cameras. Of course he realized that his balcony has no cameras surrounding it. It made him also realize that his parents believed that he actually wouldn't run away. Why would he... he could get anything he ever wanted but he had to act perfect.

He tried to think of something else but throughout the day all he could do is think about Smii7y. He was pretty good looking if John could say anything about him. He wasn't gay or anything; his parents said that gay people chose to be gay. He obviously disagreed with their saying since some of his friends are gay themselves. But being gay in his society was frowned upon and he didn't want another thing in his life to make his parents disappointed in him.

But back to Smii7y his silver hair seemed strangle unnatural to him. I mean he could have obviously dyed his hair silver but still it shined brightly in the moonlight as his blue and red eyes stared deep into him. It made him wonder what Smii7y actually looked like. What was his actual eye color and if he could ever see the real color of his hair. He hated the fact that Smii7y towered over him, well it was only a couple of inches but he still felt shorter compared to him.

School went by fast to him as he was in his last class with his friends. He didn't paid any attention to them as he kept writing Smii7y's name on his paper. He wrote it in cursive and in print. He wanted to stop but just the way it was spelled seemed extremely weird to him. Shouldn't have he pronounced it Sm-ee-seven-y instead of Sm-i-zee. His distraction was easily shown as he blinked when a hand was shaking in front of his face.

"Whoa dude you're distracted," Fitz said as John rubbed his eyes.

"I'm just tired," John said.

"You tired? That's a first," Swagger said finally being awake for class for once.

"This is weird. Swagger awake and Kryoz tired the world is coming to an end," Zuckles said dramatically falling onto McCreamy.

"Haha very funny," John said as he looked at his paper.

"Come on now John we jest," Fitz said putting his arm around him.

"What the fuck is jest," Swagger said as he took out his phone.

"He means we're joking around," McCreamy said.

"Oh I knew that," Swagger said.

"So what happened with the balcony situation," Zuckles asked.

"Oh yeah was there someone there," McCreamy asked.

"Yeah there was someone there," John said.

"Oh shit how the fuck did he get past our securities," Swagger asked now catch all of their attention.

"I don't have a clue to be honest. I'm still shocked that he managed to get in the house," John said scribbling on his piece of paper.

"That's crazy dude did he give you his name," Fitz asked.

"Well he gave me his fake name Smii7y," John said.

John realized the guys had gone quiet when he said Smii7y. John frowned and looked at his friends faces. Swagger, Zuckles, McCreamy all has shocked look on their faces looking in between himself and Fitz. John noticed that Fitz had lost his causal smile and had a blank look on his face. John frowned himself wondering who this Smii7y was to everyone.

"Are you guys alright," John asked braking the silence that never really happened when he was with his friends.

"John from one brother to another stay away from him," Fitz said with an angry look on his face.

"Huh," John said confused as he never had seen Fitz so serious.

"He's serious John Smii7y is nothing but a sleaze ball and a good for nothing guy," Zuckles said making John frown.

"Why what's wrong with Smii7y," John asked.

"Well for one he did break into your room," McCreamy said.

"He's ugly," Swagger said making John raise his eyebrow.

"He makes you feel things that you didn't think was possible. He makes you believe in things that you could live without. He'll leave you high and dry when you least expect it. He's nothing but a two timing asshole who doesn't deserve you," Fitz said angrily.

"Are you okay Cameron," John said frowning at the state of his friend.

"I... I'm fine," Fitz said in the end rubbing the back of his head.

"What was that all about," John asked.

"Let's say they had a history one not worth divulging into," Zuckles mumbled.

"Just promise me John the next time he shows up you'll tell your parents," Fitz said making John tense up.

John stayed silent thinking over his options. He either could turn Smii7y in or continue to see him in the dark. Of course hearing those things about Smii7y made him want nothing to do with the teen. But just the knowledge of knowing how to get out of his prison was too tempting to let go. He sighed and smiled softly at Cameron.

"I promise Cam."

This might not be a long book. I think around 20-30 chapters at most. Maybe even less. I don't know at this point. But I do know what I want to write for it. I just need time and effort to do so. Also sorry for the long hiatus. October was just a terrible month for me especially the last week. Losing my job the same day I lost my mom (2 years ago) really put me in a depressed mood

But I feel better so don't worry!

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟