Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Smii7y frowned as he looked at the last batch Scotty had brought in last night. It wasn't much since he was almost caught by the Residence. It was the good old bait and trap but Scotty managed to miss being caught. Smii7y frowned at the close call one of his boys had. He decided that they needed a retraining in stealing since this was way to close for comfort. He wouldn't have a clue if one of them were caught. The shame it would bring to their families more or less Smii7y didn't care for.

He didn't want any of his friends in jail, even more so he doesn't want any of them to rat him out. He hates to think that way but he isn't ready to return to the life he gave up. He heard footsteps and smiled when Jay came into the base. His eyes moved towards Smii7y and he nodded at him going to his station. Smii7y pouted at him but went back towards his phone. Maybe next time he should get John's number so he could keep up with him.

"School sucks," Craig mumbled when he made his way inside.

"Graduated early don't have to deal with that bullshit," Smii7y said.

"Awww So lucky," Craig said as he plopped down on the couch.

"Smii7y probably would ditch school if he went anyways," Jay said.

"Haha," Smii7y said sarcastically.

"Scotty won't be coming cause he's grounded," Tyler said when he came into the room.

"Aw why," Craig asked.

"His dumbass didn't sneak out yesterday so his parents saw him leave normally. Heard they were keeping an eye on him all day for the next couple of weeks," Tyler said.

"That sucks," Jay said.

"Losing a day isn't so bad Craig can have Scotty's days for now," Smii7y said handing over the paper.

"You're oddly being nice," Tyler said handing the paper to an eagerly awaiting Craig.

"I'm just excited for my treasure," Smii7y said when a door was slammed open.

Heavy footsteps were heard stomping down towards the main level base. Smii7y pulled out a pistol and aimed it towards the door. Several other gun noises were heard as everyone waited to see who it was. The doorknob was shaken but it was locked. Then there secret knock was done and everyone had holstered their weapons. Smii7y got up and went to the door and opened it. There stood his old friends Fitz and Zuckles.

"Heyyyy," Smii7y said but was received with a finger to the chest.

"You," Fitz said as he pushed Smii7y back.

"Me," Smii7y asked confused.

"Stay away from him," Fitz said catching everyone else's attention.

"What do you mean," Smii7y said as Fitz glared at him.

"You know what I mean stay away from Him," Fitz said making Smii7y chuckle.

"I still have no idea who you're talking about. Maybe you should be a little bit more specific hmmmm," Smii7y said.

"Then let me make this clear then. Stay away from fucking John you dick," Fitz said making his eyes widen.

"Wait how do you know John," Smii7y asked.

"It doesn't matter how I know him just stay away from him," Fitz said.

"The one thing we ask of you was to stay away from the Keyes Residence and what do you do disobey our orders," Tyler said.

"He doesn't need you in his life. He's a respectable young man who has a life ahead for him," Fitz said crossing his arms.

"First of all I do what I want whenever I want. I don't need anyone's permission to do anything," Smii7y said addressing Tyler.

"And second why should I? John is such an interesting person," Smii7y said turning to Fitz.

"Come on dude you know his family status they're fucking rich and will destroy you," Zuckles said.

"No one asked for your opinion Mason," Smii7y said.

"Hey don't talk to my friends like that," Fitz said.

"You're just jealous I found someone new," Smii7y said.

"Me Jealous? Ha as if. If you must know John is a very close friend of ours. We care about his feelings and you are nothing but a heartbreaking asshole," Fitz said.

"And yet you still love me," Smii7y said.

The room fell into silence as tension filled the room. It was so tense that you could actually cut it with a knife. No one wanted to say anything as they let the words run its course.

"I did Jaren... I really did," Fitz finally said softly turning away from him.

"If I hear anything about you being near John again I will tell him everything," Fitz said lastly walking out with Zuckles following behind.

Smii7y frowned at the leaving figures before slamming the door shut. He placed his forehead against the door and took a deep breath closing his eyes. He opened them back up and turned around to face his friends.

"I'll see you guys later," Tyler finally said getting up.

He moved passed Smii7y and opened the door. He closed it behind him and it was just the three of them. Craig frowned and looked down at the paper in his hands. He sighed getting up and leaving as well. It was just him and Jay making Smii7y frown.

"I told you not to," Jay said looking at Smii7y.

"I know," he answered.

"But I can't stop your curiosity we should have told you from the start," Jay said.

"So you don't mind if I pursue John then," Smii7y said.

"Don't take what I just said as an acceptance to your pursuance. John is a really close friend of mine and I don't want to see him hurt," Jay said.

Smii7y frowned as Jay went back to his computer. He also wanted to groan out of frustration. Of course the guy he wanted to pursue is friends with literally everyone he knows. Smii7y actually is a bit curious on how John knows Fitz. Fitz isn't really up in the high class. He'll just have to ask John to keep their meetings a secret.

So yeaaaaaaaah some updates are fast and some are slow. I can't help it haha. Also I'm starting to like Smii7y's chapters now. I just like writing drama in general. He he

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟