Chapter 37

Chapter 37

John laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling. His mind kept wondering back to the way Smii7y was last night. It actually scared him how unresponsive Smii7y was. It was like he was entranced in a deep depression and nothing was snapping him out of it. It made John wonder how long had Smii7y been in that trance. The only thing John could think of was when Smii7y was explaining to him about his friends and how they treated him. It just made John's blood boil at how they are.

'They just don't understand how awesome Smii7y is,' John thought.

And it was true, to John at least, Smii7y was an amazing person. Despite what he goes through he still has a positive outlook of his life. Of course John doesn't really know much about him but the things he does know shows how much of a great person Smii7y was, but John couldn't help but want to know Smii7y more. He wants to know every crook and canny that is Smii7y. He would ask Fitz but that would lead to a whole new trail that he wasn't ready to dwell in.

"John," Sara said as she peaked into his room.

"Yeah," John replies looking towards her.

"Are you ready to go," she asked as John got off the bed.

"Yeah lets go," John said as the two left his room.

"Take as long as you need, heaven knows you need a new outfit maybe even get a haircut," his mother said when they walked by.

"I'll take it into consideration," John said not looking towards her.

"Why do you let her speak to you like that," Sara mumbled.

"As if I have a choice," John grumbled back.

"Don't go overboard with the gifts especially if it's your little school friends," his father said not looking up from his book.

"Of course father," John said as the two left.

The ride to the shops was anything but eventful. John was pretty much ignoring Sara, his phone seemingly interesting then talking with his supposed future wife. It was strange that she actually wanted him to be with his lover. He blushed a bit thinking of Smii7y as his lover. He wouldn't say he was in love but he could tell he was falling for him.

'Why did Smii7y had to be a smart ass about it,' John thought as his group text was alive.

Fitz: Tellll uuuuus

Swagger: Don't be a bitch

QueenToby: pretty pleaseeeeee

Zuckles: you can't just tell us you're getting us a Christmas gift and not tell us.

McCreamy: you're cruel

Suck my balls: John

QueenToby: What time?

Fitz: Toby please

Swagger: that's gay

QueenToby: come on you guys liked it when I did 😏😉

Swagger: that's cause we can

Fitz: fucking hell not in here

Zuckles: oh fuck

McCreamy: I really didn't need to know that

Jesus Christ guys: John

"Your friends are weird," Sara said nearly making John drop his phone.

"Hell woman you don't look at a guy's phone," John said.

"I know but I was curious and you weren't talking to me so I got bored," Sara said.

"I'm sorry I'll talk to you," John said.

"Yay," Sara said.

"So... you know that guy who I'm totally not crushing on," John said.

"No way you actually do," Sara said excitedly.

"I guess it's complicated really," John said rubbing the back of his head.

"How so," Sara said.

"I don't know if he likes me back," John said.

"If he's taking his time to get to know you I say he does," Sara said.

"But it's like I don't even know his real name," John exclaimed.

"Oh what do you call him," Sara asked.

"I'm technically not really supposed to talk about him to other people about our meetings he wants to keep them a secret," John said.

"Hmmm I mean if he really wants to keep your company a secret he must not be ready to be himself. I say give him a shot of it doesn't work out well at least I'm still here," Sara said.

"Well he calls himself Smii7y," John said.

"Smizzy? That's a weird name to say," Sara said.

"Yeah he spells it like S m i i 7 y I just don't even get why," John said.

"Huh," Sara said.

"He's annoying, stupid, ugly, kind, thoughtful, and....," John said but stopped when he saw the look on Sara's face.

"I'm screwed aren't I," John said.

"By him maybe," Sara said making John groan.

"Ugh I'm the top," John grumbled in defiance.

"From the way you've been describing him I can see that you're not," she said and squeaked when John has flicked her.

"I'm just saying how I see it," Sara said when the car stopped.

"We'll be back in 2 hours good sir," his butler said when he opened the door.

"Thank you," John said as he got out.

He held his hand out for Sara which she graciously took. The Shops were just a bunch of shops in one district. Everything there was expensive as everything was name brand. The cheapest store he could see from the Shops would be this Knick knack shop but that was still saying much. John only had one place in mind to go which was the convenient electronic store that was nearby.

"I didn't really take you for a gamer," Sara said as they were browsing the games.

The games ranged from Xbox games to PC codes. They literally had everything there.

"I'm a huge gamer my set up is in a room connected to mine," John said as he picked some games.

There were certain games John was going  to get; he was getting Tyler a new switch controller as he broke the one he got playing Mario Kart, he was getting Craig the Legend of Zelda breath of the Wild, he was getting Jay a code for R6, he was getting Marcel a Finn hat, he got Matt a gift card, and he was getting Scotty an Xbox controller because that loser didn't have one. His other friends in the meanwhile.

"I can't believe you're getting 6 Switch Lites," Sara said as he was paying.

"They're for my closest's friends they're not really rich themselves and I wanna treat them to something," John said as he pulled out his credit card.

"Okay so 5 of then is for your group chat," Sara said scrunching up her nose, "but who's the last one for."

"It's for ummm," John said thinking about Smii7y.

"Alright I see," Sara said giggling.

John blushed and looked away as he grabbed his things, with the help of Sara. Her gift was coming in the mail as his mother helped him chose it. It was one of their rare moments were they get along. It was ruined when she mentioned changing his look. John also decided he would tell Smii7y how he was felt about him. It was time for him to make a decision of his own, and he felt good deciding it.

I kinda don't like this chapter... I dunno it really isn't up to my standards but I'm almost late for this update (it's still Friday for me) all I'm saying is that the next couple of chapters is going to be fun to write ;)

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟