Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Ayo Smii7y welcome back," a voice called out as a teen waltzed into the room.

"What up Wildcat," Smii7y replied as he placed a bag on the table.

"You got anything good," Wildcat asked opening the bag.

Wildcat, or known as Tyler, was Smii7y second in command. He has known Wildcat since they were kids. They didn't have the best lives but he was glad that Tyler has stuck by him throughout everything.

"Of course the fucking Miller's are so fucking easy to steal from," he responded taking a diamond out of the bag.

"Oooooh goodies," a british voice cheerfully said as he saw the bag.

"Ah ah ah Craig you know you can't have anything I take," Smii7y said.

Craig, also known as MiniLadd, was the newest member of his little gang. He was almost finished with his training but Smii7y knew he wasn't ready to go out.

"Buuuut Smiiiitttty you hardly ever let me go out and steal," Craig whined using a different version of his nickname.

"And the reason for that is because you're still the newest one here and you're not ready," Smii7y said making Craig pout.

"Come on Mini maybe you'll go on a heist soon," a fair black guy said.

"Jay you know that'll never happen," Craig sad sadly making Jay chuckle.

Smii7y knew Jay just as long as he knew Tyler. He does consider Jay to be his best friend but he wouldn't tell Tyler that.

"Anywaaaays I've been thinking of something bigger," Smii7y said.

"Oh do tell Smitty," another person, who went by the name of Scotty, said joining the room.

Scotty, also known as 407, was their hacker. He'd find out people's security and disable them as much as he can. He licked him up somewhere along last year.

"I want to steal from the Keyes residence," He said and the room went silent.

"No," was the first thing that came out of Tyler's mouth.

"What why," Smii7y said shocked at his friends.

"Because you know how dangerous their security can be," Tyler said.

"So what I've dealt with so much worse than that," he said.

"He's not ready to see you," Craig mumbled softly.

"Wait who what," Smii7y said confused but slightly excited of the possibility of meeting someone new.

"No one," Jay said shooting a glare towards Craig.

"Come on guys you can tell me," Smii7y said.

"No because we know what you'll do considering your past," Jay said making Jaren smirk.

Smii7y was prone to find someone, either male or female, lead them on and leave them high and dry. It started when he was 15 and been doing it for 2 years.

"Whaaaat me naaah," he said still having the smirk on his face.

"I'm serious Smii7y if you go to Keyes you'll regret it," Tyler said.

"Alright alright I won't go to Keyes," Smii7y said having his fingers crossed behind his back.

Now he definitely has to meet this person who his friends are oh so trying to protect.

Edit: Sorry has to change some stuff

Okay that took me longer than I expected. Sorry I haven't been in the mood. I've been reading a lot

Just so you know

Jaren: Smii7y
Tyler: Wildcat
Craig: MiniLadd
Jay: Jay
Scotty: 407
John: Kryoz

Brofish 👊🐟