Chapter 17

Chapter 17

John couldn't help but touch his lips. The kiss Smii7y had gave him last night still on his mind again. The tease of mint and strawberries he had tasted after he had licked his lips. He wanted to groan in frustration as he laid his head against the table. He shouldn't even have to worry about Smii7y when he knows he's going to marry Sara. He should just tell Smii7y already about the arranged marriage.

'Maybe it'll get in his strange head that he can't make me fall for him,' John thought.

But John felt extremely disappointed at the idea. The thought of Smii7y not going after him just felt wrong. John didn't know what to think. On one end he wanted Smii7y to finally leave him alone but on the other end this was something new in his dull boring life he's living.

'It'll be much easier if I just left,' John thought.

The last question Smii7y had asked him was if he had the chance to escape would he take the opportunity. 100 percent he would take the chance. There is a strange part of him that respects his parents but the way he's been treated his whole life just makes him want to leave. No child should have to experience the things he's been experiencing. Of course he knows someone probably has it worse then him and should feel grateful for what he has.

'But how can I be grateful of anything when I'm not allowed to do anything,' John thought sadly.

He doesn't know what to do at this point. Maybe he should ask Fitz on what happened between him and Smii7y. Maybe if he learned why he's such an asshole maybe he could finally just move on past him. He lifts his head from the desk and looked at the clock. It was only 2 minutes until class was over and then he can move on to the class where he has all of his friends in.

Soon enough the bell rang and John was the first one out of there. Making it into his next class he sat in the back and patiently waited for everyone else to join.

"So I'm just saying they didn't want me eating the tube of glue they should have said something," Swagger said when he entered the classroom.

"They did Swagger everyone did," Fitz said.

"Pft should have made a sign," Swagger said taking his seat.

"They fucking did dude," Zuckles said.

"Learn one thing dude is don't mess with Swagger's munchies," McCreamy said as he lastly took his seat.

"So Kwyloz did you deliver the drugs," Fitz said in a Mexican accent.

"No ese I didn't do it," John said in return.

"What do you mean Kwyloz we agreed you were gonna do it," Fitz said as the guys started laughing.

"But seriously man how's your day any news you have for us," Fitz said.

John was about to answer when...

"Hey y'all," a familiar voice said and in came Toby.

"Whoa Toby when did you come to this school," Zuckles said hugging him.

"Today my bros it's my first day here," Toby said taking a seat next to Fitz.

"I've missed you," Fitz said giving him a quick kiss.

"I've missed you too even though it's only been like an hour since we last saw each other," Toby said a small blush on his face.

"Hey guys I have a question," Swagger said cutting off the conversation.

"What dude," McCreamy said as he opened a bag of chips.

"So if you jizzed in a pillow," Swagger started off.