Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"See Craig I told you it was nothing," John said as they went back into his room.

"But there wasn't a cat out there either," Craig replied sitting on John's bed.

"Come on it's unlikely there was someone on my balcony," John said getting his vape.

"You're right," Craig said as he watched John.

John just looked out his balcony as he vaped. He should talk to Craig but just relaxing here in his presences is good enough for him at the moment. Craig could read the mood and tapped the spot next to him. John sluggishly moves over to him and sat next to him. He laid his head on Craig's shoulder and closed his eyes. He only ever let his guard down around Craig. Of course he trusts his other friends but Craig has the personality were you could just be yourself.

"You need to take care of yourself John," Craig mumbled pulling him into a hug.

"I am no need to worry," John said closing his eyes.

"But I do," Craig said playing with his longish hair.

John probably would have fell asleep if he didn't have to do his homework and practice piano. He hated his lessons with a passion but voicing his opinion is by an option. He has to be perfect or else he's just a disappointment to his family. A knock was heard and John left the comfort of Craig's arms. He had a serious look on his face as he opened the door to his father.

"Craig's parents have to go please see them out," he said.

"Yes father," John said as Craig followed behind him.

"I hope your stay here was to your satisfactory," John said as he met with Craig's parents.

"Its been wonderful as always," Craig's mother said as John kissed her hand.

"Thank you for seeing us out," Craig's father said as he shook John's hand.

"Til our next meeting," Craig said shaking his hand also.

John watched them go before he closed the door. He walked through the quiet halls over to the study room were the piano would be. He was decent with the piano but he still hated to practice. It's not like he goes to recitals or anything. He's still practically a mystery to the world. Only the elite of the elite knows of his existence; other than the high school he's allowed to go to.

He entered the study room and looked at the many instruments that were there. There was a violin, a trumpet, a bass guitar, a regular guitar, a harmonica, and several other instruments he didn't dare to pronounce. John knew how to play most of these instruments. He assumed he got his musical talent from some gene in his parents. He headed over to the black piano and sat down.

The keys were a shining white and overall had a fresh new feel. He only recently started to play the piano and his parents think of him as a musical god. If he ever needed to entertain his guest he surely could with just the piano. He pressed on a key a small soothing sound was heard throughout the room. Deciding he wanted to play something classical; the sounds of Beethoven was heard.

Nothing really beats the music he listens to but the classics were alright. He closed his eyes and let his natural instinct kick in. He heard footsteps come towards the room but he paid no attention too it. He knew his parents would just tell him he played everything wrong, but he could care less of his opinion. He finished the last note before he opened his eyes.

"You've been improving," his father said sternly and John looked at him with a blank expression.

"Thank you father your support helps," John said as his mother kissed his forehead.

"Becoming a true gentlemen," his mother said.

"We've come to tell you dinner is ready," his father said and John realized it's been an hour already.

"Thank you father I shall be there promptly," John said closing the piano case.

John followed his parents to the dining room. A large table was in the center as two plates were on one end and a singular plate on the other. John moves towards his side and looked at his food. It was a sirloin steak with some mash potatoes and broccoli on the side. John softly thanked his parents and gave a soft prayer. Dinner was normal, his parents criticizing everything he did as he tried to eat his meal.

He wished his parents a good night when he finished his food and headed towards his room. He pulled out his homework and easily answered the questions they were given. The sooner he was done with this the longer he could spend outside doing nothing. He took out his phone and saw the group message with his school friends;

Fitz: Does anyone know the answer to number 3

Zuckles: Yeah it's eat my dick

McCreamy: OOOOOOH

Fitz: i mean it's a math problem but the answer is probably right

SwaggerSouls: we have homework?

Zuckles: duh

SwaggerSouls: OH FUCK

Fitz: if you weren't sleeping all the time you would have known about it.

McCreamy: as if he would probably still forget

The answer is 6 btw Fitz: Kryoz

Fitz: aw man thanks Kryoz you are epic

Zuckles: UGH FITZ ITS NOT COMING BACK

Fitz: you're just jealous because you aren't epic

SwaggerSouls: ah fuck it I never do it anyways

and yet you're still passing: Kryoz

SwaggerSouls: I know right

McCreamy: you can pay the teachers to give you a good grade huh Kryoz

Shut up you're telling all my secrets: Kryoz

Zuckles: Rich Kid paying off teachers Exposed!!!!

Now you're sounding like our news reporter Keemstar: Kryoz

SwaggerSouls: we have news?

Fitz: you really need to pay more attention

SwaggerSouls: I do

John was about to reply when he heard something land on his balcony. He looked over to the right and saw nothing there. He frowned quickly sending a message to his friend.

Something just landed on my balcony: Kryoz

SwaggerSouls: OH SHIT FUCKING GET A KNIFE

McCreamy: probably not a knife but something to protect yourself

Zuckles: I would just leave the room

Fitz: maybe it's just a cat

Sounds pretty big to be a cat Fitz: Kryoz

I'm going to check it out if I die none of you are in my will: Kryoz

Zuckles: awww

SwaggerSouls: fuck

McCreamy: nooo

Fitz: this is so not epic

John locked his phone and grabbed a pillow. It probably wasn't the best thing to grab but it was the closest. He's not going to ruin his precious vape. He quietly stepped over to the balcony and hid behind the curtain. He could hear the door knob turn and...

Ahhh cliffhangers; I actually wrote this 2 days ago when I finished Chapter 4. I never realized how fun it is to write these guys lmao. Might be my new favorite pass time. I'm sorry if the next chapter takes long. I feel like writing in the perspective of Smii7y is much harder then John's. But thank you for your patience

Brofish 👊🐟