Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Smii7y laid on the couch on the place he calls home. It's technically the base as well as its deep underground, but it's his home nonetheless. He had his left hand covering his eyes as his right hand was on his stomach. His eyes were closed as he kept thinking about John and what had happened last night. His warm body pressed against his; his warm lips pressed against his own as they shared a kiss.

But that feeling of enjoyment was mixed in with feelings of regret and sorrow. The look on John's face after the kiss made him feel sorrowful. He should have realized that he might not even be gay as it was wrong in their rich society. But he felt regretful that he had forced himself upon the platinum blonde. He never felt that way towards any of his exes; the only time he ever felt that way was around Cameron.

'I can't be falling in love with the dude I hardly even know him,' Smii7y thought his head pounding in denial at the thought.

'It's all in my mind I must be stir crazy after being stuck inside for so long,' Smii7y thought as he got up from the couch.

Deciding that he wanted to see the blonde again. He puts on his sweater and shoes and makes his way towards the main part of the base. He sees Jay typing away at the computer, Tyler relaxing on the couch with Craig, and then Scotty throwing darts at a wall. Just as he was about to make his way out when he heard;

"He's not home Smitters no point in going over there."

"Whaddya mean," Smii7y said turning towards Jay.

"Texted him earlier apparently he's out," Jay said tossing him his phone.

Smii7y caught it and saw the messages between the two. Smii7y tched but then went to see John's number. He has a good memory as he quickly memorized the number before tossing it back to Jay.

"Ughhhhhh this sucks," Smii7y said walking towards the whiteboard.

"Instead of just harassing our friend why don't we do something," Tyler said, "we haven't done a group stealing in a while."

"You know what you're right it's been a while since I've taken anything," Smii7y said going towards the table.

"Well there's talk in the town of a new residence that just moved in. They're the Browns," Jay said handing a file towards Smii7y.

"Looks like they've just bought the new security your father makes," Smii7y said.

"Looks easy to hack my family was over there earlier," Jay said.

"Am I allowed to go on this one," Craig asked excitedly from the couch.

"Alright but you have to share your half with Jay," Smii7y said.

Soon they were all in a dark van driving towards the Brown's. They were all wearing black with a mask on. Smii7y wore his iconic MilkBag, Tyler had a pig mask, Scotty had a dog mask, Craig had a fox mask, while Jay had a penguin mask. Smii7y wasn't nervous but he could feel the rush of excitement he gets whenever he's about to go on a heist. They parked right on the side as Hay started to work on his computer.

"The security system is off have fun," Jay said as the four got out of the van.

"Alright boys don't take stuff you can't carry back and use our code names. We'll meet here back in half an hour good luck," Smii7y said and they made their way inside.

Smii7y watched as Scotty went one way while Tyler and Craig went in another. Smii7y strolled down the halls looking at the pictures that were on the wall. He could tell there was someone around their age was living in this place. He found a room and opened the door softly. He saw that it was the parents room and made his way inside. As quietly as he could he made his way looking through their drawers; swiping cash, jewelry, and anything that looked valuable.

Once he was satisfied with what he had he made his way out of the room and onto the next. He did this for the next 10 minutes when he stumbled upon the kid's room. Several expensive electronics were there along with a decent pc. Smii7y would have whistled but he didn't want to wake up the kid. He made his way over to the person and his eyes lit up in recognition.

'Of course he would have ended up coming here,' Smii7y thought in dismay.

He made his way out of the room not noticing the calling card that somebody usually leaves when they want to recruit someone. He noticed time was almost up so he quickly grabbed some random things and made his way to the van. When he got inside the van is when the security system turned on and they drove out of there. The guys were talking excitedly about what they found but Smii7y could only frown and look back towards the distant mansion.

"You alright Jaren," Jay murmured as he sat next to him in the driver's seat.

"I don't know," Smii7y answer softly looking back out the window.

When they had gotten back to base everyone had set up their space to show what they had snagged. Smii7y just tossed his bag on the table.

"Just get whatever you want Jay," Smii7y said as he grabbed his phone.

"Where are you going," Jay asked grabbing the bag.

"Out I'll promise I'll be back," Smii7y said leaving the base.

'Out of all the places he could have moved to it would have to be here,' Smii7y thought as he walked aimlessly. He had taken his mask off when they reached the base so he could feel the air hit his face.

He took out his phone and quickly out John's contact in. As tempting it would be to just text him he held off on it knowing that he's probably asleep at this time. Smii7y didn't even realize how far walked when he spotted Fitz's house in the distance. Curiosity getting the better of him he made his way towards Fitz's room and peeked inside.

His eyes widen as he spotted John inside among the rest of the people who hated him. He was smiling and looked completely relaxed compared to when he saw him usually. He saw Swagger, Zuckles, and McCreamy with makeup on their faces and he questions what the hell they were even doing. He spot someone he didn't recognize next to Fitz as they were holding hands.

Smii7y frowned wondering how long had Fitz and this person had been dating. It couldn't be too long seeing how awkward he was around him. His eyes roamed back to John smiling at how he was. Taking a quick picture, he left back to base excited to see John the next day.

Another update? I must be crazy... haha I don't have an excuse. One day I feel like updating everyday the next I just leave it alone so it can gather dust again. Thank you for the support I really do appreciate it. I'll try to keep chapters 1k plus just to make it up to you guys

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟