Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Alright John, what do you say to someone who brags about their riches," his father said as John stood still in front of him.

"To politely upstage him by showing the guests something more valuable," John said.

"Look at this watch I have there are only 100 in the world," his father said showing a watch to him.

"That's nice sir but have you seen my watch there's only 3 of a kind in the world," John said showing his watch.

"Alright if a father introduces their daughter to you what do you do," he asked.

"I politely greet them and speak with the daughter for 30 minutes, but if there is a ball I'll ask her to dance," John said.

"Alright that's enough lessons for today you are free to do whatever you please. Bed time is at 10:30," his father said.

"Thank you father," John said bowing to him.

John swiftly left the room not wanting to stay there any longer. He hates spending any time with his father. He would rather burn to death then actually talk to his father. He hated the stupid etiquette lessons his father gave him. If only he actually cared about their image. He would rather just stay away from everyone and vape on his balcony enjoying the time of day. When he turned a corner somebody pulled him by the hair nearly making him fall back.

"Don't you think your hair is a little too long John," his mother said as she looked at her finder nails.

"I'll think about it mother," John said as his scalp throbbed in pain.

"Also you won't be getting any dinner tonight you're starting to look a bit overweight," she said poking his thin stomach.

"Of course mother," John said.

"Carry on then," she said walking away.

"Fucking bitch," John said under his breath when she had left.

He doesn't know who he hates more: his mother or his father. Still not wanting to run into them; John carries on back to his room closing it when he reached inside. John went to his bed and collapsed on it. Oh how he wanted to murder his parents some times. He wasn't really going to think about cutting his hair. He isn't going to cut his hair. He loved his long hair. It's so easy to put it up in a ponytail. But he had no way of sneaking dinner to his room. He would be stuck starving until the morning.

John knew he was underweight but he always wore baggy clothes so it made him look fat. He took of his boots and tossed them in the closet. He could careless about them at the moment. He looked out the balcony and saw the sun setting over the horizon. He wondered if Smii7y would come by today. Even if he only met him once there was something about him that interested him. But that doesn't matter to him; all he really needs from Smii7y is help to escape.

John then frowned thinking about Fitz. It really surprised him to see Fitz so angry about Smii7y. He didn't even think that his friends would actually meet this strange person. Maybe if he asked Fitz he could get a name off from him, but that would lead to him breaking the promise. He loves his friends and they're more important then some stranger he met on the balcony. His balcony to be exact.

A knock was heard and John turned his head towards the balcony. Outside stood Smii7y as he smirked at him through the door. John debated if he should just ignore him and change. Fitz popped up in his mind and he frowned. Thinking about the bigger picture, John got up and shuffled to the door to open it.

"Joooohn you know you miss me," Smii7y said as he leaned against the door.

"As if I was actually enjoying my night before you came along," John said putting his hair in a ponytail.