Chapter 3

Chapter 3

John hates school; but he hated staying home more than actually learning. Of course he doesn't really learn anything. He's learned everything since he knew how to talk. It's a bit over exaggerated but he still knew a lot of things. He wasn't even supposed to go to school either, managing to convince his parents that attending school would allow good publicity.

He even got to choose what school he went too. Of course he chose a public school much to the dismay of his parents. But he reasoned that one day he'll take over the business and to scout out potential people to work for them. They pat him on the back and said how proud they were that he was thinking of the business. He wanted to make a life of his own, hoping no one would recognize him, but his parents insisted the limo driver take him.

He didn't make much friends, only a couple. His first friend was a guy named Cameron, or Fitz. When he first stepped out of his limo Cameron approached him and said:

"I am now your new best friend oh rich person."

Being Fitz' "new best friend" caused him to meet his other friends. There was Eric, or Swagger, who he has to admit is a bit crazy all the time. But he was high all the time so John couldn't blame him. If he could be high all the time he would be happy. Then there was Mason, it Zuckles, who was the guy everyone made fun of but still is a cool guy. Lastly there was Jay, or McCreamy, he's mostly called McCreamy because he has another friend named Jay.

Those are the main guys he hangs out with. Of course he also has Tyler, Craig, and Jay but they hardly have time for him. He will always consider them close friends but he likes the group he's with in now.

"Hey hey John watch me make this in Swagger's mouth," Fitz said excitedly as he held a piece of popcorn.

Swagger was asleep with his mouth open and they always take the opportunity to just throw random food in there.

"And he shoots... and he misses," Fitz said pouting as the popcorn landed on his cheek.

"Alright alright let a professional handle this," Zuckles said as he took aim.

"And he misses as well will anyone put their popcorn in Swaggers mouth," John said in an announcer voice making them chuckle.

"Clearly it's all up to me," McCreamy said as he took aim.

"And it's good," John said as it landed in Swaggers mouth.

"What," Swagger said sleepy as he chewed on the popcorn.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Fitz said dreamily.

"What year is it," Swagger asked.

"It's still the same year dude," John replied.

"Oh wake me up never then," Swagger mumbled trying to go back to sleep.

"So hows the rich parents," Zuckles asked.

"You know the same gotta act super posh and all that," John said taking out his vape.

"It must be nice to have rich parents," Fitz said and John slightly flinched but it went unnoticed.

"Oh yeah I get to do anything I want and have anything I want," John said jokingly.

Of course John wanted to tell them his life was hell. That he was struggling to just pass by each day trying to be the perfect son his parents want him to be. Isn't it why they had personally selected their best genes just to be in him. He was supposedly be the perfect son and yet he rather be anything then that. Maybe the doctors messed up and gave him the want for freedom.

"You okay dude," Fitz said and John looked over to him.

He was about to reply when a limo had pulled forward. He quickly stashed his vape and mumbled a goodbye to his friends. They waved at him as they entered the car.

"You have an appointment with the Thompson's son and then later you have piano lessons. You'll be able to do your homework after the lessons and then you have a free day young sir," his limo driver said.

"Alright thank you Kevin," John said in a monotone voice.

John noticed from the rear view mirror that his limo driver was frowning at him. He loves his staff; they take care of him. They always seem to worry about him; he considerers them his real family, not the parents who quote on quote raising him. But every time he ever showed kindness towards the staff he gets reprimanded with the words:

"Don't be nice to the help. They get paid for what they do that's why they're the help."

Overall he hates his family and their beliefs in everyone. Anyone who isn't rich aren't real people. Which was why his parents doesn't know his school friends. They only know Tyler, Jay, and Craig but that's because their parents are among the rich. They're pretty much the only friends he could have but he's glad to have this part of his life a secret.

"We'll be arriving in ten minutes young sir," his limo driver said but John didn't respond.

He might as well just stare out the window for the rest of the ride. He knows he isn't going anywhere soon.

Ahhh two updates close one another. I haven't done that in forever. Also new characters tho

Cameron: Fitz
Eric: SwaggerSouls
Mason: Zuckles
Jay: McCreamy

Just so you don't confuse yourself with the other Jay

Brofish 👊🐟