Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was late one November as the snow fell upon the city. The sky that showed stars were covered with dark clouds and barely anybody on the roads. There stood a mansion on top of a hill, all lights turned off except for one. There stood a teenage boy with pale blonde hair. His teal eyes stared at himself in the mirror as he frowned at his appearance.

His usual slicked back hair was tied up in a ponytail and his pajama were a deep blue that hanged loosely from his body. He sighed as there was a knock at his door. He shuffled his way towards the door and opened it. Outside stood his parents who had a smile on their face. But he knew they were as fake as their personality.

"Ready for bed John," his mother said as John smiled back.

"Of course mother I just finished washing up," the teen, now known as John, said as his father looked disgusted at his hair.

"What did I say about wearing a ponytail," he said and ripped the band out of his hair.

"That if I don't like my hair I could always cut it," John said his hair falling and head throbbing.

"Good I hope you have a good rest you have a busy day tomorrow," he said as they both left.

John got another rubber band and tied his hair up again. He closed the door and made his way to his drawer. He searched through the top and found his vape. He managed to sneak this by his ever so watching parents and it's been his escape every night. He turned off his lights and walked to the balcony. He turned on his vape and took a deep breath; inhaling the contents inside.

"Fuck yeah," John said happily relaxing as he puffed out the smoke.

He hates his life. What he would do just to escape it all. To live his life like a normal person. One day he'll escape. And he'll never look back

My first Krii7y I'm kind of glad I started to write more at this point in my life. I can express myself in many different ways when I write. I want to get into more ships so I have more things to write about. So I hope you enjoy this journey.

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟