Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Smii7y walked to the main room and saw that nobody was there. It wasn't a surprise to him as he walked over to the fridge. When it's nearing Christmas they hardly ever come. Smii7y chalked it up to being that their parents were keeping a closer eye on them since it's the holidays. Smii7y grabbed a soda and opened it hearing the cool crisp sound of fizz. He put it up to his lips and drank some as he made his way towards his room again.

After he had gotten home last night he looked through his closet and found his old white suit. It was for a black and white party Eli had taken him too earlier that year, so it should fit him still. Smii7y placed his drink on the shelf and quickly tried it on. It still fitted him nicely and nothing felt too big or too small. He looked at himself in the mirror and smirked.

"Looking good," Smii7y said to himself.

"Awww You're so handsome," a voice said making Smii7y turned around.

"You really think so mama," a 5 year old Jaren said as he look distastefully at himself.

"Of course my little prince," she said as she put on his bow tie.

"No mama it's icky," Jaren said as he tried to take it off.

"But you look even better sweetie," she said as a man walked into the room.

"There's my champ," the man said.

"Daddy," Jaren said excitedly as he ran towards him.

"How are you," he said as he picked him up.

"I look like you," Jaren chirped happily.

"You do look like me," he said poking Jaren's nose.

"Look at my two boys," his mother said as she fixed his father's tie.

Smii7y blinked finding himself back into his room. He almost collapsed but he managed to catch onto the wall.

'What the hell was that,' Smii7y thought as he rubbed the right side of his face.

He took off the suit and quickly put on his regular clothes. The animal he chose to be was a white tiger. A natural predator to the peacock, the animal John had decided to be.

'He is my prey and I'm the predator," Smii7y thought as he put everything away.

Smii7y knew it was a bit of a stretch but he really didn't mind it. It was either that or a dog and he's no dog. He grabbed his drink and took another sip. It was about time he went to see John. He left his room and placed the drink on the counter. He went into his fridge and found some left over pasta he had for dinner the other day. Luckily this pasta you could eat cold and it still tasted good. He grabbed a bag and placed the meal inside.

He grabbed a couple of more drinks before closing the bag. He put on his jacket and grabbed his keys. It said it was going to be a bit chillier tonight and it was only going to get colder. He barely left the base and could feel the cold biting against the skin of his face. But he's used to this kind of weather, growing up in Canada made this type of weather one of his favorite.

The crunch of snow was refreshing to his ears as he made his way towards his car; with the bag in hand. He brushed off the snow that was on top of the windshield; soon regretting as the snow was cold to the touch. Smii7y got into his car and started it up. The drive to John's was nothing out of the ordinary and to Smii7y's knowledge no one should be out.

"Your Prince has arrived," Smii7y said as he made his way up.

"If you don't have something to woo me with I don't want you," John replied making Smii7y chuckle.

"My body isn't wooing enough," Smii7y said as he entered the room.

Smii7y raised his brow at the mess on the room that was usually spotless. He could see random things being thrown out of the closet. Smii7y walked over to a shelf and placed the bag of food on it. He then made his way over to the closet and nearly toppled over from laughter. John was currently inside throwing everything around like a tornado. Random articles of clothing was on him as he struggled to find what he was looking for.

"I'd say a tornado broke into your room but I can see that's not the case," Smii7y said and chuckled a bit when he earned a glare from John.

"No it's just UGHHHH," John said exasperated as he threw his hands up in the air.

"Ahhh yes I see," Smii7y said jokingly.

"No ugh the cleaners found my vape and threw it away... I'm trying to find my spare," John said pointing towards the mess.

"So you destroyed your room.. because your cleaners threw away your vape," Smii7y said.

"It's more then just a vape Smii7y it's my life I need it," John said moving to another part of his closet.

"How so," Smii7y asked.

"For example Swagger needs weed in order to handle the shit he deals with I need my vape to handle the shit I deal with... it calms me down," John said tiredly at the end.

"Come here," Smii7y motioned and John slowly came to him.

"Don't worry about your silly little machine for now I'm here for you," Smii7y said planting a kiss on John's lips.

"Gaaaah whyyyy," John whined as he regrets coming to him.

"Because I'm here to make you relax," Smii7y said leading John to the bed.

"And how is this supposed to make me relax," John said.

"Because it's me I always make you relax," Smii7y said as John got on the bed.

Smii7y crawled up to John and straddled his hips. He noticed a blush creeping on John's face as he realized the position they were in.

"Hey what are yo-," John started to say but was cut off when Smii7y kissed him.

Smii7y took time to dwell deep into John's mouth; mapping out everything in his own mind. A weird addicting taste filled Smii7y's senses as he continued to ravish the younger teen. Smii7y didn't really expect John to kiss back but to his surprise he did. Smii7y fought over dominance and it ended with him pulling away so he could breathe.

"I.. I wouldn't mind if we did this again," John mumbled and blush on his face.

"I told you you would be falling for me," Smii7y said smirking.

"I'm not in love... you're just a good kisser," John said.

"And I have food," Smii7y said and yelped when he was thrown off.

"Why didn't you say that earlier I'm starving," John said getting off the bed and to the bag Smii7y brought.

Smii7y watched from the bed as John dig into the food.

"I made it myself So you better enjoy it," Smii7y said.

"I am," John said.

Smii7y smirked, happy tonknow he could at least distract John for a bit. Maybe he would tell him his vape was just on the counter next to bed.

'He'll see it later I'll let him enjoy my company for now,' Smii7y thought as he joined John in eating.

These next couple of chapters is going to be important. Like Super important. Like life changing... lmao I don't even know. Thanks for the shout out Iamalovleynoodle so this chapter is dedicated to you!

Also thank you all for the kind words last chapter. I love everyone on here and it really cheered me up. Also I'm struggling with the next chapter... might just rewrite and see where it goes from there lol

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟