Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Smii7y looked at himself in the mirror and checked himself over. His silver hair was slicked back and his brown eyes stared back. This was his he wanted John to remember him; the person he betrayed when he didn't tell him about the engagement.

'At least when I found out about it I told Fitz immediately,' Smii7y thought.

There was no turning back at this point. John had agreed to have sex with him and he was excited to say the least. Of course he still hates John for what he did but at least he'll get some closure when he steals his virginity. It'll be the ultimate prize that no one could ever take from him. He'll show John who was in charge of this relationship as he will be screaming his name.

Smii7y has no doubt that John actually knows who he is. From the text messages he got from Fitz; Smii7y knew that he had told John everything. There were also a couple of threats saying that he never wanted to see him again and that was fine with Smii7y. Fitz was the last of his past and he could live comfortably that he doesn't need him in his life. It made Smii7y feel good about how much control he had. 

Smii7y broke his gaze from the mirror and pulled out his phone. He had messaged Eli about the plan and was waiting for his response.

'It was strange that he hadn't replied,' Smii7y thought as he relocked his phone.

It didn't matter at this point; there was nothing anybody could do to stop it. His friends didn't even know about the plan because he knew they would stop everything they were doing just to stop him. That's what sucked about this whole thing. Smii7y knew how protective his friends were when it came to John. It was sickeningly disgusting on how protective they were.

'John was almost an adult he could make his own damn decisions,' Smii7y thought as he scowled.

Taking out his phone once again he decided to pull up his conversations with John.

on my way 😘 :Smii7y

Before he locked it he got a notification saying that Eli had messaged back. He opened the message which read:

AsianBoy: Wait really? You're actually gonna drive over to John's place, have a good fuck with him, and then get away and act like nothing ever had happened?

Well yeah he hurt me Eli I just want to hurt him back: Smii7y

AsianBoy: that's stupid

Wdym? :Smii7y

AsianBoy: from what you told me John seems like the person who doesn't have a filter on himself... an open book if you say

If he was such an open book then why did he lie to me :Smii7y

AsianBoy: you know how they say when you get older you get dumber

That's Simpson's Logic :Smii7y

AsianBoy: it still applies to this situation... it doesn't matter anyway does it you're still going to go through with it

Obviously I just wanted to let you know :Smii7y

AsianBoy: gross keep your sex life to yourself

Whatever you say fuckboy :Smii7y

Smii7y locked his phone and made his way outside. The weather seemed to have taken a turn as it was a bit colder then usual. Smii7y just brushed off the cold and entered his car. The drive to John's was boring to say the least and it was testing Smii7y's patience. He wants to ravish John and then leave him broken just like how he had left him.