Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"What's up fuckers," Scotty said when he entered the base.

One month; one whole long month Smii7y went without seeing John. Oh how he missed his bleached blonde hair and his gorgeous teal eyes that seemed to know nothing of the world around him. But he had waited; oh how he waited. He wanted to be back on everyone's good side, that he could listen to reason. Of course Scotty came back after the month since the incident.

He's on a probationary period which means he doesn't get to go out but he isn't grounded anymore. Which means that Smii7y isn't grounded anymore either. So quickly leaving the base he took a deep breath of freedom and made his way to his favorite place. He reached the residence and made it on top of John's balcony. He knocked on the door and waited for him to open it.

Only that he didn't.... Smii7y once again knocked and there was no reply. Smii7y put his ear towards the glass door to hear anything, but nothing. No sounds, the place was dark, and it looked like no one had been in it since this morning. He hesitantly tried to open the door hit grinned when he noticed it was unlock. Of course there was no point in locking this door. No one, but him, would actually dare come through this way.

He stepped into the quiet room and took notice to everything. It was pretty plain for John as he had such a relaxed personality. He wondered if it had to do with how struck his parents were. Smii7y grimaced thinking about his old life as he continued walking through the room. He reached a drawer and curiously opened the first one. It was filled with neatly placed underwear and a locked box.

Smii7y grabbed the box and gently shook it. There was a bit of noise in there and Smii7y wondered if he could open the box before his treasure came home. His question was soon answered as he heard footsteps coming towards the room. He panicked and quickly got under the bed. He held his breath as the door opened as a set of feet entered the room. He heard a bag drop on the floor.

"Stupid fucking ball," his voice said as Smii7y felt the bed cave in a bit.

"Damn you're fat," Smii7y said.

"What the fuck," the voice said getting off the bed.

"Good to see ya beautiful," Smii7y said as he stared into John's eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing in here," John said as Smii7y got out.

"I came to see you but you weren't here so I let myself in," Smii7y said.

"So you hid under my bed," John said glaring at him.

"Yes because I clearly wanted to get caught by your helpers," Smii7y said looking towards the door with distain.

"Ugh I don't even wanna deal with you right now," John said collapsing on the bed.

"What's wrong rich people problems," Smii7y said smirking towards him.

John mumbled something which Smii7y couldn't quite hear. A ping resonated from John's backpack and Smii7y went to check it out. It was a text from his father talking about the ball.

"It is you guys are having a ball what are you in the 1800s," Smii7y jokes tossing the phone towards John.

"When you're the fucking richest man in the world you can do whatever the fuck you want," John said quickly sending a response.

"That's so dumb," Smii7y said.

"Please leave I'm not in the mood to deal with you," John said tossing a pillow at him.

"I guess I'll have to take something since you want me away so badly," Smii7y said making his way towards John.

"Go ahead I don't care," John said turning around.

"Good then," Smii7y said placing his lips on John's.

John gasped and Smii7y let his tongue slide in. John immediately pushed back and Smii7y mourned the loss of what he could have.

"What the fuck," John said rubbing his lips.

"Thank you maybe next time it'll be a bit longer," Smii7y said casually leaving the room.

He didn't get to hear what John said as Smii7y jumped off the balcony back to his base. A smirk on his face on what would definitely be more to come.

I was gonna update this yesterday but I forgot... then I got lazy... so now I'm here lol I don't know why I put this off. I wanna blame the top 10 list I made on twitter and have people "attack" me for not putting so and so on. Most of them was about Smii7y apparently it's some spoken rule that you have to have him on your list or something lol. But I'm back and hopefully I don't go into another hiatus lol

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟

Lovely ||Krii7y||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें