Chapter 27

Chapter 27

John actually never went shopping on his own before. Yes he would go to tuxedo shops but he pretty much went with his parents. They chose not to take John to the mall, for whatever reason, and always took him to secluded areas where they had everything he needed. So going to the mall with his friends left him a little giddy on the inside.

"This is so cool," John said from the back of the mini-van Fitz's mom had.

"It's just a mini-van John no need to get excited about it," Fitz said as he was seated in the front.

They were seated as the following; John, Toby, and Swagger in the back, Zuckles and Mcreamy took the two middle, and Fitz was sitting in the passenger seat.

"But like why is it called mini-van when it's pretty big," John said.

"He makes a good point Fitzy," Toby said.

"But we can't call em just vans because that's a shoe brand," Swagger said.

"I'm pretty sure vans are more then just shoes Swagger," Zuckles chimes in.

"Nah dude Vans are a shoe brand not a car," Swagger said as he took out a bag.

"No drugs in this van Eric you know the rules," Fitz's mom said as she looked at the rear view mirror.

"Ooooh you've been caught," McCreamy teased as Swagger put the bag away.

"Ugh you're no fun mom," Swagger called out.

"Hey I'm just watching your health mister," she said.

Although John rarely saw Fitz's mom, everyone had agreed to just call her mom. She cares for them like they were her own children. She was just cool like that.

"Still no fun," Swagger said.

"Hey I heard your brother Ainsley came home," Zuckles said to McCreamy.

"Ugh don't remind me," McCreamy.

"Did he bring any of his kids with him," John asked.

"Any," McCreamy said, "he brought them all."

"Whoa didn't he have like 10 kids," Fitz said.

"Yeah it's super fucking crowded I'm glad my mom had let me come over. Heaven knows she needs another mouth to feed at the time," McCreamy said.

"How does Ainsley even find women who want to have sex with him," Zuckles said.

"I dunno dude," McCreamy said.

John stayed silent a bit as their friends moved onto another topic. He realized that he would actually have to have sex with Sara in order to produce a child. He's only 17 years old; too young to actually even be thinking about marriage or even having kids. He wants to experience things for himself and not let people determine what he should be doing.

"So John this party is going to be big," Fitz's mom asked.

"Uh yeah it's gonna be the first one I'm hosting," John said.

"Aw look at you being so mature why can't you be as mature Cameron," she said.

"Muuuuum please," Fitz said covering his face from embarrassment.

"Fitz is as mature as a baby," Zuckles said.

"Alright boys were here," she said as she pulled into a parking space.

"Do you guys wanna get the tuxedos now and then do some looking around or do you want to do it the other way," she said.

"We wanna show John around for a bit we'll meet you at the food court around 12 so we can eat," Fitz said.