Chapter 25

Chapter 25

John sat on the couch as he looked out from the window. Currently Tyler was walking Craig out and he was the last one to go. The first one to leave was Matt saying that he had plans for the day and couldn't stay for long. Jay had to go with him as he was his ride to here. Then Scotty left 3 hours layer as his girlfriend was waiting for him to come home. Now lastly was Craig who is leaving at 6 pm.

John decided to skip school since his friends had gotten on their winter break early. He could have left anytime he wanted to but he never hangs out with his friends and this was most likely his only chance he has until the day of the Gala. There was only a week left until the Gala and John was nervous. He's always nervous when it came to hosting a really big event. Especially since his father is coming home on Monday and he would have no time for fun.

So this weekend was the last time he's going to have this much freedom and he's going to take full advantage of it. It also helps when he has friends who will back him up. John's hair was tied up in a ponytail as it usually was. He would take it off when he leaves as he doesn't want Tyler's parents to snitch to his own. They needed something scandalous to put his parents under hot water and he wanted no part of it.

"Saying goodbye is the worst part," Tyler moaned out when he entered the room.

"Then don't let it be goodbye say see you later," John said as he took a hit on his juul.

"Thank you oh wise one," Tyler said throwing a pillow at John.

"What's your theme for the gala," John asked.

"Well I'm doing it with Kelly and we're going to be day and night," Tyler said.

"So what you're gonna be night and she's gonna be day," John said.

"I wish... Kelly was adamant on being Night as she had several ideas for it," Tyler said.

"Haha that's hilarious," John said as he earned another pillow to the face.

"Shut up and what's your theme," Tyler said.

"My mom went with a Peacock said I needed to be the star of the show," John said.

"Indubitably so," Tyler said with an accent.

"So why wasn't Marcel here," John asked.

"Oh he's in England," Tyler said, "he's moving there soon because his fiancé wants him too."

"Holy shit that's big," John said.

"Yeah but Marcel's cool with it ya know," Tyler said then continued with, "he's always wanted a castle."

"Giving props to him it's one way of getting it," John said.

"I just realized didn't you like have school today," Tyler said.

"Yeah we don't start winter break until the 23rd," John said.

"Then why didn't you go," Tyler said.

"I guess you really don't want me here," John said putting a hand over his heart.

"Alright settle down drama queen," Tyler said rolling his eyes.

The two laughed about the joke before going silent. John pulled out his phone and saw he had a plethora amount of messages from the group chat. He didn't even bother opening it up knowing that he would be seeing them in a bit.

"So John anything... new in your life," Tyler asked.

"I... no why are you asking," John lied.

"Just wanting to know if anyone or anything bothering you," Tyler said looking him in the eye.