Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Smii7y didn't want to leave John. He wanted to stay by his side and never let him go. He wanted to mark his skin to let the world know that John belonged to him.... maybe Smii7y was a bit possessive but he didn't care. John now officially belonged to him and he wasn't willing to share him with anyone. John, of course, didn't know this yet but he will soon enough.  Smii7y smiles fondly thinking of last night.

The night spent sharing in each other's warmth as the winter raged on outside. It was such a rare moment Smii7y had let his guard down. Smii7y knew John was going to be his weakness but he wasn't going to let him know that any time soon. It was pretty quiet when Smii7y was in the main part of the base. Since Christmas, and John's gala, was just around the corner he knew there wouldn't be anyone here.

He was actually excited to see John, he had some fun things planned tonight as a way to relax John before the big show. It's the least he could do as his boyfriend. Boyfriend.... Smii7y liked the way it sounded whenever he thought of John. It's really dawning to Smii7y that he isn't a single man anymore.

'And Maybe never if I don't screw this one up,' Smii7y thought.

Smii7y went to his kitchen and made some hot chocolate in a thermostat. He knew the place they were going to was going to be cold. It is winter after all. He placed some cookies in a bag and decided to make his way over to John. It was 10:30 at night and he decided it was time to see his lovely. Grabbing the thermostat and cookies, Smii7y made his way to the car and then going to John's.

When Smii7y arrived he made his way through the snow covered maze and up the cold vines. He opened the balcony doors and sighed feeling the warmth hit him. He closed the door behind him; dusting off the snow that littered his coat. Smii7y looked around the room and noticed it bare; the only indication there was someone there was from the bathroom light. Smii7y walked to the bathroom and found John inside shirtless.

'He has a nice body,' Smii7y said as he checked him out.

"I've missed you," Smii7y said as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Fuck you're cold get away from me," John said squirming out of Smii7y's arms.

"Come ooon I just want some hugs," Smii7y said as he followed John.

"Me too but not when you're fucking cold Jesus Christ I need a warm bath," John said as he put on a shirt.

"Well you're going to have to deal with this cold guy because we're going out," Smii7y said excitedly.

"Out," John questioned then said, " you do know there's camera's everywhere."

"I mean yeah but not the way I came through," Smii7y said.

"Wait so you're actually taking me out," John said his eyes widening.

"Yeah so dress in something warmer I'll be waiting," Smii7y said winking at him.

Smii7y collapsed on the bed and relished in the scent that was John. His mother once told if you liked the scent of another then they're the one for you, and he enjoys the scent of John's. He sighed happily and closed his eyes. He only opened them when he felt a poke at his forehead.

"Okay I'm ready," John said.

Smii7y looked a once over at John and deemed him prepared.

"Alright follow me," Smii7y said leading John to the balcony.

Smii7y got down with ease as he's been doing this for the last month. Trying to get John down was the hard part.

"I'm not made for this shit," John grumbled as he slowly made his way down.