Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Smii7y puffed out some cool air as he stood on top of some random rooftop that Eli has agreed to meet him at. He had no trouble getting up here as he's been pretty much working out since coming here. He could bench press a lot of weight if he wanted too. He managed to get some gloves he took off a random shelf from a store. It kept his fingers warm and he didn't lose any grip either.

He was actually excited for Eli to come. It was something he kept from the main group as they didn't need to know everything about his life. Eli was a little fun portion of his life that he never regrets. He's the main reason why he got into stealing in the first place. He owes Eli his life if he hadn't met the guy. Of course there were stuff he regrets... more importantly people he had lost from meeting Eli.

'But not everything is written out for you,' Smii7y thought as it started snow just a bit.

"Yo," a voice said behind him and Smii7y couldn't help but smirk.

"Eli it's been too long," Smii7y said as he turned around.

Stood in front of him was the man known as Eli Sammon, or Asianboy0122. Of course you wouldn't actually pronounce 0122 but it was still a name that was a bit feared. Eli was a whole lot older then Smii7y, 8 years older to be in fact, but the 25-year-old didn't let it stop him from doing what he does. Smii7y looked up to Eli when he had first met him 3 years ago. It was during a time where he had nothing to him and Eli was trying to ransack his place.

"I know right how's my prodigy doing," Eli said putting an arm around Smii7y.

"Still in the business if that's what you're meaning," Smii7y said as he held up a pocket knife.

"I let you take that," Eli said taking the knife back.

"Of course you did," Smii7y said.

"It's been too long since we've hung out," Eli said.

"I've been busy," Smii7y said.

"Are you still with your little crew you made," Eli said smirking at him.

"Of course I still gotta pass down the techniques," Smii7y said brushing off some snow.

"Let's not turn into snowman... race ya to the place," Eli said as he sprinted off.

"You cheater," Smii7y yelled as he followed him.

Smii7y felt the cool air bite at his skin as he kept up with Eli. Running on top of the rooftops was dangerous but Smii7y has been doing this for 2 years. He's show Tyler and Jay how to do it but they have yet actually came with him on a run. They couldn't keep up with how fast Smii7y goes either way. They finally made it to their destination with Eli just barely beating him.

"You're a cheater," Smii7y said smiling widely.

"I'm a thief Smii7y I have no concept of playing fair," Eli said as he laid back against a wall.

"So why are we here again," Smii7y said looking over the edge.

It was just a plain old apartment complex, nothing looked valuable to steal from here which made Smii7y wonder why Eli would even want to come to this place. Eli just took out a key and unlocked the roof door. Smii7y followed inside hesitantly just wondering about how Eli is connected to this building. They stopped at apartment 12D and Eli opened the door.

"Heyyyy Puffer," Eli said as they both entered the room.

"Heyyyy Eli," Puffer said as he turned away from his computer.

"This Smii7y is Puffer," Eli said motioning towards him.

"Sup," Smii7y said.

"Puffer is good at making fake documents. If you need to get away he's the guy to come talk too," Eli said.