Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Hey Smii7y," a voice said as Smii7y lazily looked in the direction of the voice.

He watched in amusement as Craig squirmed a bit under his gaze. He loves his friends and respect them equally, but he also loves the power that comes with being a leader. It felt good that there was people under him as he should be on top.

"Yeaaaah Mini," Smii7y said not really interested in the conversation.

"Just came in to let you know we're not going to be here tomorrow," Craig said.

"Oh how come," Smii7y asked.

"We had planned a sleepover with the guys at Tyler's house," Craig said.

"Am I invited to the sleepover," Smii7y said.

"I mean we so would but we're having this with.... him so we can't really let you come," Craig said hesitantly.

"I see you guys don't want me to be a bad influence or take advantage of your friend I get it," Smii7y said.

"Oh good I wasn't sure if you would be okay with this," Craig said.

'One night away from John would be fine plus it'll give me some me time that I deserve,' Smii7y thought.

"No it's fine I could always just tidy up a bit maybe do some exploring," Smii7y said.

"Alright then well it's Tyler's day out so imma go wait for him," Craig chirped happily as he left Smii7y's room.

Smii7y wondered if any of his friends were either gay or bi; Craig had fitted his picture of being gay but then again Craig would be shunned by his parents if he was. He could tell Tyler wasn't gay, as he had a long time girlfriend. Long time only being a year but still it was a very long time. Tyler never really talked about her but all he ever got was that she was a beauty and she was everything he needed in a girl.

Scotty did talk about his long time relationship Chrissy. How she was perfect and just hearing him talk about her made Smii7y queasy. Lovey-dovey stuff makes him sick to his stomach. Jay was currently single but he had relationships in the past, it was a secret to Smii7y but he didn't mind. He could always find out later by Craig who can't keep secrets for his life. He looked over at the time and smiled when he saw it was time.

Coming over 😘 :Smii7y

Treasure: take as long as you want I'm in no rush

You care so much 😏: Smii7y

Treasure: 🙄

Smii7y chuckled and made his way to the main base. He saw Jay away at his computer as usual, while Scotty and Craig was playing at the Xbox they had taken from a kid named Marcel. Tyler had mentioned to him that he would be great over here but he just said they already had their token black guy which just earned him a punch from Jay.

"I'll see you guys in two days then," Smii7y said as he was leaving.

"2 days," Jay questioned then asked, "what do you mean?"

"Mini says you have a sleepover tomorrow and I'm not invited," Smii7y said.

"Oh did he now," Scotty said turning towards the bashful teen.

"I mean he was going to find out anyways he always does," Craig mumbled grabbing a pillow and clutching it to his chest.

"I was gonna tell him anyways," Jay said not even looking away from the computer.