Chapter 48

Chapter 48

John didn't sleep at all last night. If anything to go by he forced himself to sleep after the realization of what Smii7y asked him to do. John knew that he truly did love the Canadian man. There was no doubt about it. As much as he wanted to dismiss it his heart yearned for Smii7y and was willing to go through with it. But his mind was saying Smii7y wasn't worth doing something he wasn't comfortable with.

John wanted to cry. Why did Smii7y even want something like this from him? Couldn't he be happy knowing that John truly loved him and would do anything to have him back. It made John feel sick to think he was a love struck teenager dealing with their first crush. John wanted to talk to someone about this but he realized that he had no one. His school friends made it clear that this was the last time they were ever speaking.

And his other friends didn't even know about Smii7y other then what had transpired that night. John wasn't ready to drop the bombshell on them. He might tell them when they come for Christmas tomorrow. It's always a tradition that they would go to each other's house for Christmas and this year his ace was chosen. He could hear the servants bustle around as they put up the final Christmas decorations.

John smiled fondly at the memory of when he was a kid. How excited he was when his parents brought him downstairs to open one of many gifts Santa has brought him. The many sleepless nights he stayed awake just to catch Santa in action. The several plans he and his friends made in order to capture the jolly fat man.

'And yet he still eludes us,' John though jokingly.

Of course he knew now that his parents were responsible for bringing him the extra presents but still it was fun to think that there was an overgrown man leaving gifts for good children. He wondered if his friends were willing to do that again this year for good times. John knew he was getting sidetracked but he didn't know what to think. Smii7y wants to have sex with him... just to prove that he actually loves him. It made John want to barf.

There was only one person he could think he could confide this too. And that would be Sara. John wasn't too sure how much he wanted to share with her but he knew she was in to deep to not help him. John got up from his bed and made his way to find Sara. He went to the gardens because he assumed that would be the best place to be away from his mother. His mother hated the cold and didn't want to step outside unless it was necessary. John wonder why did his mother even want to stay in this place.

John reached the patio doors and opened it. The cold air brushed against his nose and he exhaled, a puff of smoke forming from his mouth. He put his hands in his coat pockets and walked out. The crunch of the snow was refreshing to his ears and he noticed some small footprints in the snow leading to the garden maze. John followed the steps hoping it was leading to the one person he wanted to talk to.

"Oh John how are you," Sara said when he had found her.

"I actually wanted to talk to you if that's alright," John said.

Sara moves over to a bench and dusted off the snow. She sat down and then patted the spot next her. John followed shortly taking his vape out of his coat pocket and turning it on.

"You know vaping is just as bad as cigarettes," Sara said scrunching her nose at the sight.

"Sure mom," John said as he took a hit.

"Ugh I'm serious John," Sara said.

"I haven't used this in a while... it helps calm me down after rough days," John said.

"There are better ways to relieve stress," she said.

"Not when you're me," John mumbled but sighed.

"I didn't want to talk to you about my vaping problems," John said as he glared towards her.

"I mean we could talk about both," she said which only earned her an eye roll.

"Alright alright what did you want to know," Sara said.

"I... I know Jaren is Smii7y," John said.

"Oh..."

"And I know what happened with his relationship with Cameron," John said.

"Did he tell you," Sara said.

"More like angrily said it to me but yeah," John said rubbing the back of his head.

"Then what would you like to know from me," Sara said.

"Cameron said that Smii7y had broken your heart the same way I did... with him," John said.

"Haha he would tell you that... well in all honestly I always suspected something between Jaren and Cameron... they were too close with one another to not be dating and I turned a blind eye to that... my mother said I would be marrying Jaren and I was excited. He was a dreamboat back then too," Sara said.

"How did you handle it," John said.

"A part of me hated the fact that Cam had taken Jaren from me... but I knew I had no chance... I feel like we put Jaren on the highest pedestal that it hurt when he finally left... I can't say for Cam but I know for a fact Jaren is a forgiving person as well," Sara said.

"So should I agree to whatever he has planned," John said.

"Yes; Jaren is someone who needs proof that you actually do love him... it's why he ran away to be with Cam and I find it sweet," Sara said.

John took a minute to process what she said. John wanted to believe her, he really did but knowing that she doesn't truly know him as much as she think she does. John gives her the benefit of the doubt and decides he's going to go through with it. He really wants it to work with Smii7y.

"Thanks for the talk Sara," John said getting up.

"We're not done yet we still have to talk about the vape," she said as John walked away.

"Sorry can't hear you over the sound of this vape," John said as he took another hit.

John stashes his vape into his pocket, after he turned it off of course. His phone soon replaced it and he was opening his messages with Smii7y. Every button he pressed felt like a lifeline to him. Once he was finished he read over the message and hit sent. There was an immediately reply and he held his breath. He read the reply and sighed. He locked his phone going up stairs to get ready.

I thought about it and I really do love you so much that I'm willing to go through with it... can we do it tonight so we can just get it over with... I really do miss you :John

Smii7y: of course I'll see you tonight

With the backlash (sort of) of people saying Smii7y is definitely a bottom makes me nervous to post the next chapter. Many people telling me that John should be on top makes me not want to post the next chapter. Sorry sorry it's just give it a shot?

I think in their strange relationship that they both top from time to time. I can't see Smii7y bending over to John so easily either. So if I ever write Krii7y again they both have a mutual agreement to top each other. I haven't seen anyone do this so guess I'll be the first

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟