Chapter 29

Chapter 29

John woke up feeling great. He honestly missed Smii7y and their late nights with each other. Of oursebhe would never admit this to Smii7y himself. It would only give him an unnecessary ego boost if he ever did. He laid on his bed and thought back to the story Smii7y had told him. It was something different from the usual ones. He had actually revealed something about him and Fitz, and he had to admit Smii7y was such a dork on their first date.

John grabbed his phone and growled out when it didn't turn on.

'Smii7y could at least have connected it to the charger before he left,' John thought as he connected his phone to the charger.

John went to his closet and put on a causal T-shirt and some jeans. He decided to leave his phone behind to charger for a couple of minutes. Luckily his parents managed to find someone to charge his phone in minutes and last for hours. The perks of being rich John supposed when he stepped into the dinning room.

"Good morning John," Sara said as she sat next to him.

"Good morning Sara," John said.

"Your mother won't be joining us as she's taking the day to spend it at the spa," the chef said as he placed two plates in front of them.

"Thank you," they both said.

"Sara tell me about Jaren," John asked midway through their meal.

"Oh what would you like to know," Sara said smiling.

"Why does Matt hate him so much," John blurted out.

"He didn't tell you huh," Sara said.

"Not even a thing," John said.

"Well to tell you the truth I had a bit of a crush on Jaren when I was younger," Sara said.

"Really," John asked.

"Uh huh he was really cute looking back then," she said winking at him.

"I didn't need to know that," John said as she giggled.

"Of course I knew he was in love with Ca.. someone else," she said.

"Oh," John said.

"I kept it to myself for a while... then I told Matt after I found out I was going to marry Jaren," Sara said, "of course he had no clue that Jaren was dating someone else but he still felt happy for us."

"You thought Jaren would give up his girlfriend," John said.

"Even worse I thought he'd be straight for me," she said.

"Oh oooh," John said.

"Yeah it didn't really work out since Jaren had skipped town... I was heart broken of course but Matt hates Jaren for leaving me," she said.

"I mean I would too you're beautiful," John said.

"You say that but I know that you don't want to be with me... and it's fine because I don't want to be with you," she said bluntly.

"Ouch," John said.

"I don't mean it in a bad way I can tell there's someone in your life... and I have Matt...," Sara said blushing a bit.

"I don't have anyone," John said.

"A girl knows when you're in love John... but whatever you say," she said.

"Why don't you tell your parents," John said trying to switch the subjects.

"We're step family... I know we're not related but people will still see it that way," Sara said.