Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"You know I'm really grateful," John said to Smii7y.

Smii7y was currently laying on John's bed, one of the things he likes to do as he realized, watching John as he moved around the room. Smii7y didn't say anything at first; completely content with just saying on John's bed until the man himself kicked him off. Which most likely would be never as Smii7y was stronger then him.

"Oh really now," Smii7y said finally answering him.

"For giving me faith that Swagger was going to be alright," John said as he put his hair in a ponytail.

"What happened with him anyways," Smii7y asked knowing what already happened.

"Well Swagger told me that his parents were abusing him," John said.

"Drunk ass dad and and coked out mom that is a deadly mix," Smii7y chimed in.

"Yeah anyways he managed to escape and make his way towards Fitz's house where he collapsed from pain after knocking," John said.

'Fitz most likely lied to John about who brought him,' Smii7y thought as he nodded his head.

"Fitz and his mom took him to the hospital and that's where I met with everyone else," John said.

"Do you know why he was beaten," Smii7y asked feeling a bit curious.

"Turns out his parents are a bunch of fucking homophobes and they beat the crap out of him when they found out he was gay," John said angrily.

"Wow I did not expect mister SwaggerSouls himself to be gay,"  Smii7y said.

"I know it absolutely blew my mind especially when he was gay for Fitz," John said.

"He's... what," Smii7y asked shocked.

"He's gay for Fitz I find it the sweetest thing," John said.

"Isn't Fitz dating Toby," Smii7y asked.

"Yeah but Toby's down for a poly relationship... Fitz just agreed with Toby," John said as he joined Smii7y on the bed.

"Did Swagger take this well," Smii7y asked.

"Well more or less he's super embarrassed about it," John said.

"What do you think of it," Smii7y said.

"I don't mind it I think they're a perfect fit," John said.

Smii7y sat quietly again musing over the information he just acquired. He knew from the past that Swagger was gay; he admitted that to Smii7y when they both would hang out with Eli drunk. But finding out he was gay for Fitz, he wondered if it went back all the way to when he was dating Fitz. Smii7y watched John as he missed with his phone. Looking at it, Smii7y saw that it was the final preparations for the gala. He saw music and smirked.

"You know how to dance," Smii7y said causally.

"Know how... I was born to dance," John said.

"Alright then show me," Smii7y said turning to him.

"How I don't have anyone to dance with," John said.

Smii7y quickly grabbed John's phone which earned him a hey. He went to YouTube and found some classical music. He turned the music all the way up as he got off John's bed. He reached John's side and held his hand out.

"Show me," Smii7y said as he waited.

He watched as John hesitantly put his hands in his own. He grabbed it hard when he felt them touch. Smii7y heard John yelp slightly as he pulled them into the standing position.

"I'm the guy," John grumbled as Smii7y put him in the girl position.

"Not when I'm here," Smii7y said as he moved back.

They were doing the classic 1-2-3-4 ballroom dance. Smii7y wanted to know how much John knew before he stepped it up. When he saw John was a bit bored from doing the classic dance he moved onwards to leading him around the room. John followed his move nicely and he never skipped a beat. Smii7y closed his eyes for bit feeling the moves come back to him naturally. He nearly tripped when John suddenly took over.

Smii7y was about to say something when John said;

"I'm always the lead."

Smii7y could only move from shock as John had spun him out, then spun him back in. Smii7y wondered where this boost of confidence came from, but instead he just smirked.

'Two can play at this game,' Smii7y thought as he tried to take back the lead.

And this was how the next couple of hours were spent. Smii7y and John dancing around in John's room as they slightly fought over who was the lead in their dancing. Smii7y had never felt this... real... in a long time. He looked at John and he could see the wide smile on his face as he laughed at another turn. Smii7y felt his heart skip a beat at the laughter and just the way John was. He stopped dancing which earned him a confused look from John.

"Sorry didn't realize how late it was," Smii7y said as an excuse.

"Oh yeah... I should be going to bed," John said looking at the time.

"Until tomorrow," Smii7y mumbled as he left.

Smii7y didn't know what had came over him. It was like he was seeing John in a new light. He hasn't felt that way since... Smii7y shook his head. He was just tired and he needs his rest. Smii7y got back to base and went inside.

"Oh Jay you're still here," Smii7y said surprised when he saw him at the computer.

"Yeah just wanted to finish some last things," Jay said typing away.

"Alright I'll leave you be then," Smii7y said.

"I know what you did for Swagger," Jay said making Smii7y pause.

"I didn't do anything," Smii7y said turning to him.

"And pigs can fly... you know I do have access to the cameras here right," Jay said.

"I can't really hide anything from you," Smii7y said crossing his arms.

"Not really But seriously you would always let Swagger in what made you change your mind," Jay asked.

Smii7y's mind immediately went to John and those dang butterflies from earlier came back. Smii7y did wonder why he didn't just let Swagger in instead of taking him to Fitz. He was just getting soft.

"Just felt like being kind," Smii7y said in the end.

"Maybe meeting him was for the better," Jay mumbled but Smii7y pretended he didn't hear it.

I was minding my day when I realized OH ITS FRIDAY sorry for the short chapter didn't really think what I could make of this chapter. Also we reached the 30 chapter mark woooo

I never expected to be more then 20, even more then 30 it blows my mind

Thank you all for the constant support

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟