Why Her and not me?

Spencer's POV:
"So......." Aria said skipping down the hallway towards me.
"So what?" I asked crossing my eyebrows.
"Do I need to spell it out for you?"
"Spell what out Aria?" I asked opening my locker putting away my world history and geography book.
"Oh hey Han."
"Hey Aria, hey Spencer." Hanna said while pulling out a tube of light pink lipgloss and smearing it across her lips.
"I don't know why y'all are saying hey when we saw each other like 10 minutes ago in the cafeteria?"
"Whatever, so Hanna have you learned anything new today?"
"No." Hanna said plainly.
"I learned that Spencer and Toby
practically made out in the courtyard!"
Aria said jumping up and down like a little girl.
"We kissed so what?" I snarled leaning against my locker, shutting it in the process.
"So what?" Aria said taking two steps back.
Hanna just stood there and rolled her eyes, mostly because she had known about me and Toby the whole time and who knows if she told Caleb.
"Okay well while you have your fun daydreaming about me and Toby, I'm going to head over to the library for the SAT testing." I said shaking my head.
"Hey." said a voice behind me as I entered the double doors to the library.
"Oh hi Toby." I grinned.
"So are we going to sit next to each other or will it be to distracting?" He whispered in my ear and I laughed.
"What? I want you to be able to be able to get into UPENN. Besides I'm already in college." He says raising his eyebrow.
I frowned slightly but turned my head quickly so he wouldn't notice.
"Spencer Hastings we need you to come sign in! Spencer Hastings." A lady with gray hair about Aria's height said with and laptop sitting in front of her with her hazel eyes plastered to it. She had that voice that sound like she was pinching her nose and talking at the same time.
"I'll be right back." A assured him while tucking strands of my hair behind my ears that wouldn't stay put.
I signed in and walked back over and in between shelves to where Toby was.
"Why are you standing back here?" I questioned him putting my hands on my hips.
"Oh that, I don't know I just got distracted by the world of literature." He said looking at me plainly which then turned into a smirk.
"Fooled ya for a second there. Huh?" He smiled.
"Ya. You sort of did. But really why are you back here you never were much of a reader."
"True. Only with things you've persuaded me to read."
"Okay like this one?" I said pulling out a book from the French section.
"Catcher Sur Le Seigle. The Heart Catcher?" He read raising his eyebrow.
"It's the Catcher on the Rye." I smiled at his terrible translation.
"I knew that."
"Sure you did." I said taking the book from him and placing it back on the shelf where it originally was.
Mean while on the other side of the bookshelf;
Alison's POV:
"Sorry I'm late everyone cheer practice ran late." I smiled walking in
Gosh I didn't even get time to change out of my uniform.
This is going to be the most uncomfortable test ever. I kept pulling on and moving my skirt around my waist so it wouldn't itch. Oh well at least I'll get more attention from the guys.
Hopefully Toby at the most.
Why is he so invested in that wench Spencer Hastings.
I then heard a wolf whistle behind me coming from other than Noel Kahn.
"Hello Alison." He said placing a elbow on my shoulder.
"Hi Noel." I said back him. He's actually really smart for those of you who don't know. He just doesn't like to apply himself.
"Looking lovely as always."
"Oh please you just like that I didn't have the time to change."
"That too. I think we all do." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes. I'm used to this.
I looked up at the funny looking lady at the front desk.
"Is that where we sign in?"
"Yea, you have to wait though."
"Screw it." I told him and shoved my pom poms in his hands.
"Rude." He mumbled as he rolled his eyes.
"Hey Noel so are you the new head cheerleader or something?" Some idiot behind me yelled at him.
I could practically tell he was giving him the middle finger salute.
I marched up to the lady who looked ancient.
"Alison Dilaurentis." And she didn't acknowledge me at all.
"Umm hello?" I asked the old lady again and she stayed typing away in the same exact spot.
"Excuse me." I waved my hand in front of her face while balancing my elbow on the counter in front of her.
I heard faint giggling behind me and I turned around and saw Toby and Spencer hidden between bookcases. He had his hands on her waist and she was reciting words from the French version of Catcher of the Rye with the book balanced between her hand and his chest.
Why her?
Finally updated!!!!!!!!!
More coming soon!!!!