Blushing

Author's POV:

"Did I ever tell you you give the best massages ever?" I said as tingles ran through out my entire body.

"Hmmm possibly." Toby said.

"Your very distracting as well." I told him as I was trying to keep my mind straight on packing.

"Well I defiantly know that."

"Okay do we have everything?"

"Yes Spencer, I've checked the bathroom, every drawer, the closet, in between the cushions, cracks of the bed, every where at least three times."

"So we have everything?" Spencer asked.

"Yep."

"Okay." She said zipping up the suit case.

"Good I'm ready to go home, this place gives me the creeps." He said looking around the room being aware if his surroundings.

Toby picked up the luggage and put it into the truck.

Spencer's POV:

We drove back to the brew and went upstairs.

Toby pulled all the luggage in and I unpacked.

"I had a thought." I said.

"And what's that?"

"How about you, Caleb, and Ezra have a guys night while Aria and Hanna and I have a girls night."

"Hmmmm....." He bit his lip.

"Good idea isn't it." I said picking up my phone and dialing Aria's number.

"Hey Spence!" Aria said.

"Hey Aria is Hanna with you?"

"Yea why?"

"Put me on speaker."

"Do y'all want to come over and have girls night at the loft?"

I looked over at Toby and he rolled his eyes. So I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Sure! Hanna,can you get Caleb on the phone I think Toby will need a friend tonight since were stealing his loft." Aria said.

"Of course, never underestimate the power of a good bromance." Hanna said dialing Caleb's number.

"Okay I see ya later!"

"Bye!" Aria and Hanna said in unison as Aria hit the end button.

around 8 o'clock:

"Mmmmmmm......." Toby and I both moaned.

I had my hand underneath his black t shirt running up and down against his abs. I took one hand and traced the rim of his jeans just to mess with him before he left the house.

"Spencerrrrr......." He said softly.

"Yes Toby?" I said looking up at him. I could tell that I was driving him crazier by the second.

Then there was a knock a the door.

"Oooh I'll get it!" I said slow and seductively.

Toby curled up into a ball on the couch to hide his blushing.

"Hey guys!" Spencer said welcoming Aria and Hanna into the loft.

"Hey Spence. Hey Toby."Aria said.

"Hey Spencer. Toby what the hell are you doing?" Hanna said.

Toby's face was still as red as a tomato.

"Nothing, I'm just laying here."

"Well Caleb is parked out side waiting on you so hurry your slow ass up!" Hanna said clapping her hands.

I pulled Hanna over and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened and she almost burst out in laughter.

"Spence can you throw me my jacket?"

"Actually I'm washing it so your going to have to go get your other one from the bedroom."

He looked up and you could see the pink in his cheeks.

"Awwww." All the girls said at once.

"You planned this." He said.

He sat up and I got down on my knees in front of the couch and handed him his jacket.

"Liar." He said softly looking at me with the puppy dog eyes.

My hands started shaking and my heart rate sped up to a million miles a minute.

Oh crap he's getting revenge.

"Hanna can you hand me those black converse." He said pointing towards them not loosing eye contact with me.

"Sure." She handing them over.

He tied them still being so irresistible.

I couldn't look away, I was in some sort of trance yet with him I always am.

I watched his every move and bit my lip.

"Here." He took both of my hands in his and helped me off the floor.

He cupped he hands around my face and kissed me slowly and passionately.

"Awwww......" The girls said again.

He let go then kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay Romeo out ya go!" Hanna said pushing him out the door.

"Bye." I said grinning so big my cheeks hurt.

"What was that?" Aria asked.

"Oh I just messed with him before he left."

"So the whole time he's gone all he can think about is Spencer messing with his jeans....good plan." Hanna said nodding her head.

We all laughed.

"So who ready to get girls night started?" I asked.

8 comments and 11 votes for girls night!

Tell me what you thought of this chapter!!!!