The janitors closet

Toby's POV:

"Wow, you two are the only two seniors who actually have the guts to move in together." Hanna said closing her locker door. The other night at the police station was traumatizing I can't even imagine what was going through Spencer's head. We still haven't told our friends the whole story. I felt kind of bad not being truthful but it wasn't my decision it was Spencer's. No matter how many times I wash my face I still feel this sticky feeling on my nose. From where the whip cream was. It was worth it though. Just to see her happy.

"Hey we should get to class." I told Spencer wrapping my arm around her and walking towards 7th period. "Tobes 7th period is free period." "I know, and I need to talk to you." I said.

Spencer's POV:

We walked out the to the courtyard to the bench we sat on that I first told him that I wanted to tutor him on.

Flashback:

( I followed him outside to the courtyard to see him sitting on the the yellow bench that had been that for god knows how long. "Toby?" "What Spencer?" "Are you ok?" "No." "Are you mad at me, for tutoring you?" "No.....hell no." I grabbed his face with my hands and wiped the tears away. "I know people have been giving you I hard time, but I trust you, I know you would never hurt anyone, or me." "I haven't heard someone say they trust me in a while." "Well I do, I trust you." I placed one of my hands on his knee assuring him that he could trust me too.)

Flashback over.

"Spence you okay."

"Yea, I just remembered our first real conversation was right here in this very spot."

"Huh I guess it was." Toby smiled.

I wanted to know if you wanted to leave early today." "Why." I asked. "I just thought it been awhile since we have been on a date just the two of us." Toby said he sound kind of nervous. "Toby Cavanaugh are you asking me to ditch school to go on a date with you?" "You don't have to." He said standing up but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. "Don't you think you getting away that easily."

Author's POV:

The school didn't have any hall monitors or video cameras. So Spencer and Toby snuck back in to the school. Toby thought they were going to their lockers but Spencer had a different idea. "Spence where are we going?" He whispered. "Shh..." She said so nobody would hear them going in. She pulled his arm into the direction of the janitors closet.

Spencer went to open the door but when she did she saw that it had all ready been occupied by Aria and Ezra. Before they noticed anything she shut the door quickly and ran with Toby across the school to the other one. "Spencer wait."

"It doesn't matter what janitors closet it is."

"Yes it does that one has special meaning to me."

"We can alway change that come on."

He grabbed her hand and lead her into the 2nd janitors closet.

"Eww....it smells like pine sol in here." She said.

"Oh well." He put his hands on her hips while they kissed. They started walking backwards but her back hit the shelf and toilet paper rolls flew down hitting them in the heads.

"Okay, so maybe this wasn't the best idea." He said picking them up.

"Please, Toby don't doubt yourself."

The closet had wide and long pice of wood covered for prom which was a few weeks and it may or may could have a dual purpose.

"Here." she slid on to the slick wood. She reached out her hand and Toby took it sliding next to her.

She put her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"Tobes?" "Yea..." "Did you ever think that kids come in the closets to do more than just make out.

"Well yea, why?"

She shrugged. "Spence is that something you want to do."

"Yes."

"But only if you agree."

"Okay." He said.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Wow you agreed fast."

A smirk grew across his face.

3 comments and 6 votes for more!!!!