Busted

"Toby we need to go were going to be late!" I yelled running out of the bathroom trying to pull my shirt over my head at the same time.

"Let's be later, possibly miss the whole day." He said walking in the bedroom.

"No, then people would get suspicious remember."

"Oh right." He said nodding.

"God it's freezing did you call the heating and air guy yet?"

"Yea he should be here soon."

All the sudden there was a knock on the door.

"Finally I said." I ran to the door with a blanket wrapped around me.

I opened the door and it wasn't the heating and air guy at the door it was Hanna Marin.

"Spencer?"

"Hanna what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came here to tell Toby that were not partners anymore for science because Mrs. Patterson had her baby last night."

"A simple phone call couldn't have done that?" I asked impatiently.

"I was already down stairs, enough about me. Spencer what are you doing here so early with a blanket wrapped around you as well?" She asked crossing her arms and raising her eyebrow.

"First off before y'all explain give me a place to sit where y'all haven't ya know done it."

I breathed out heavily.

"How's the couch?"

"Nope" I said.

"The chairs?"

"Ahh no."

"Seriously the table you guys we eat there."

"How about the window seat."

"Oh my god you guys people can see!"

Toby and I both turned bright red.

"We don't really pay attention Hanna." Toby defended crossing his arms.

"So are you guys secretly hooking up behind everyone's backs?" Hanna asked.

I looked at Toby "Ye..well..sort.of..ish." He said.

"So is that a yes or a no?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Hanna were not dating." Toby said tapping his foot against the hard wood floor.

"Your just bed buddies." She fired back.

"I guess that's one way to put it." I said confused a little.

"Burr..do you have another one of those blankets? I'm about to freeze." Hanna asked rubbing her arms.

"Sure." Toby said pulling one down out of the closet.

"Wait, do I want to use it?"

"Hanna will you just get over yourself." I said getting pissed.

"I'm joking, I'm leaving right now." She said walking out the door smiling.

"The thermostat does say that it's 75 degrees in here and it's clearly not." Toby said walking back in the room and sitting next to me on the couch.

I turned around and laid down between his legs.

"Well Hanna knows about us now and who knows who she'll tell."

"Yea, from now on you should let me answer the door." Toby said twirling one of my brown curls between his fingers.

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"We're now bed buddies."

He rolled his eyes, kissed the top of my head and went back to twirling my hair.

"Wait aren't we supposed to be going to school?" He said.

"Let's just lay here for a little while longer." I said.

"Suits me." He grinned laying his head back down on the circular shaped pillow.

There so adorable!!!!

6 comments and 6 votes for another chapter Spobians!!!