Hitting on Spencer

"So what is there to do here in Seattle?" I asked Toby as we walked hand and hand down the street.

"Um well I'm not really sure?"

"Toby."

"What, I spend most of my time indoors not sight seeing Spence."

"Right, I need to go to the hotel and get ready for tonight." I said turning a towards the huge building.

"What's tonight?" He smirked.

"Mmmmm I just though you might want to throw a few guesses out on the playing field first but alright. How's a fancy dinner just you and me and the we come back to our room and see were the night takes us."

"I'm perfectly fine with that." He smiled.

"Come on." I said and pulled him up the front steps.

"Hi I'm checking in." I told the concierge.

Toby stood protectively beside me with one arm wrapped around my waist.

"Sure thing beautiful what's your last name." He said.

Toby's eyes widened with anger.

I love the jealous side of him.

"The reservation is under the name Hastings." I said flashing a small smile.

"Okay here's your room key, and if you need anything absolutely anything here my personal cell phone number and my card." He said handing them to me on a small card of paper.

"A...thank you." I said nervously.

"Is that everything?" Toby interrupted.

"Yes it is." The concierge said smiling.

"Alright." I stuck everything in my purse as Toby turned me around and pointed me in the direction of the elevator.

"I'm I the only one that noticed the flirt fest going on at the front desk." Toby said crossing his arms as I hit the button to go to the 11th floor.

"No you weren't. I'm keeping the number incase of any maintenance problems with the hotel during our stay Toby."

"Oh." He said running his hand through his short brown hair.

"But you and your jealousy gives me the chills." I told him stepping onto the elevator.

"In a good way or bad way?"he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Guess."

He leaned in and our lips touched and our kiss started getting heated until the elevator stopped until a unlikely family of four hopped on.

The elevator was huge so one boy about twelve walked over and started hitting on me.

"Hey sweet thang."

"Hi." I replied unsure of what to say.

I tried to hide my smile the best I could while Toby talked to the little boy.

"Wo wo wo back off she's mine."

"Ha please. So sweets how bout you drop this tall hair gelled freak for a real man."

I could take anymore I burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry but your so young, I'm sure there's a great girl out there for you but I already have a boyfriend."as I walked up to Toby and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Suit your self but your missing out on all this." He said doing some sort of weird dance move.

"I'm sure I am." I said smiling.

3 comments and 8 votes for another chapter!!!!

Enjoy Spobians!!!!