Wren Again

Toby's POV:

I had heard about Wren before, him and Spencer had an affair behind her sister Melissa's back. But Melissa saw the whole thing. She kicked Wren out but secretly bought an apartment in Philly for them both to live in until they eloped. Spencer had a scared look on her face, I wanted to protect her from whatever will happen but what exactly would I being protecting her from?

Hanna's POV:

Damn it! Why did miss perfect have to come back. Hasn't she put Spencer through enough. Now all of her high achievements will be rubbed in Spencer's face. Okay, I've had enough this bitch and her smart ass brit boyfriend. I need one of my super genius kick ass Hanna plans. I thought of the options. Shaving her head while she was asleep was one of my all time childhood dreams! But Spencer would kill me for it. Even though Melissa still does wear cheap hair extensions that aren't even the same shade as her hair. If she's so rich why buy your hair supplies at dollar general. I mean seriously!

Spencer's POV:

I took ahold of Toby's hand a walked down the stairs. My mom and the girls following right behind. "Hanna, Aria, Toby, why don't you help me set the dining room table?" Of course my mother would ditch me and leave me alone with Wren.
"Hello Spencah" Wren said with that evil grin spreading across his face. "Hi Wren, where's Melissa?" "Out at the car getting the pasta salad." He replied stepping closer and closer to me while staring at my lips, which were trying not to scream get the hell away from me.
Where is Melissa and her dang pasta salad?
It may suck but it would get Wren's attention away from me.
I walked backwards only to fall and land on the bottom step of the stairs.
"Spence!" Toby came running in thank god! "Hey are you okay?" I love how he was so concerned about me. "Yea I'm fine."
He bent down next to me putting his arm around me and helping me up. Here he led me over to the island and helped me sit down on a barstool.
He pulled an icepack out of the freezer and walked over.
"Where does it hurt?" "I put my hand in my lower back trying not the squeal at the touch of my hand.
He held the icepack against the bruise that was starting to form and rubbed circles around it. He walked around to face me still rubbing my back we kissed not letting go for even one breath. For the first time in history I felt safe and relaxed.
But if I turned my head slightly I could see Wren staring at me.
As I looked over towards him his eyes would taunt me, to bring me to him, practically begging me to kiss him at least once. But that led to more things, things that made me want him every second I was itching to run my hands across his jaw as he kissed to me, and he could tell that is what I wanted. Just if I looked at him in a certain way.
"Toby can you leave me and Wren alone for a second I need to talk to him."
"Sure, call me if you need me" he said kissing the top of my head and giving Wren the devil glare.
Putting his hands back into his pockets he glared at Wren one more time before walking upstairs.
I waited until his shadow disappeared.
Then I raced up to my bedroom waiting for Wren to follow me.